Litchi Hub Orbit?
5949 8 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

I’m very new to Litchi and the forum as well.  I really like planning out missions using Litchi Hub on my pc. I then look at the mission on Google Earth Pro looking for problems before the actual flight.   I would like to try more then waypoint flights.  Is there a way to do a “pseudo-orbit” mission using the Hub?  I understand certain flights are only done on the Litchi app, and I really like the pre-flight planning that the Hub allows.  Thanks!!
2019-2-15
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

I asked Litchi that very question yesterday.   You CAN NOT do an Orbit on the PC.

You must setup the Orbit on the Litchi App on your device.  ......  Orrrr,  you can do the POI on the DJI app.

Randy
2019-2-15
Use props
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-15 17:52
I asked Litchi that very question yesterday.   You CAN NOT do an Orbit on the PC.

You must setup the Orbit on the Litchi App on your device.  ......  Orrrr,  you can do the POI on the DJI app.

Thanks!  I thought there might be a way to approximate an Orbit using Waypoints on the Hub.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hope that you could get the best advice from our valued customers who are using this kind of third-party application. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support. May we always have a safe flight.
2019-2-17
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Walleye Posted at 2-15 19:33
Thanks!  I thought there might be a way to approximate an Orbit using Waypoints on the Hub.

Yes,  however with a BUNCH of way points, if you use the Curved feature you can't set Actions like video or photos.

You can however manually start the video.........

Randy
2019-2-17
Use props
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-17 20:33
Yes,  however with a BUNCH of way points, if you use the Curved feature you can't set Actions like video or photos.

Thanks Randy, I was sort of thinking the same—wp1 start—fly to wp2–begin a fairly tight circle around my poi—then back to wp1 area.  Time to experiment...
2019-2-18
Use props
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-17 20:33

Thanks Randy, I was sort of thinking the same—wp1 start—fly to wp2–begin a fairly tight circle around my poi—then back to wp1 area.  Time to experiment...
2019-2-18
Use props
fans6ea195a9
New

France

Hello
i m the happy owner of a DJI spark with a remote controler,
i used litchi with joy but i m not available to use the orbit mode, when i sak to begin the fly i had definy, i receive the following message :

Imoossible de démarrer la mission ORBIT, raison : this feature is not supported in the SDK ( code -1000)

someone to help me?
2019-6-19
Use props
David CZ
lvl.1
Czechia

fans6ea195a9 Posted at 6-19 04:52
Hello
i m the happy owner of a DJI spark with a remote controler,
i used litchi with joy but i m not available to use the orbit mode, when i sak to begin the fly i had definy, i receive the following message :

Hi, I got reply from Litchi team: We're aware of this bug. It is a bug in the latest DJI SDK. We have reported it to DJI and we hope they will fix it soon.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules