Thanks Dji
890 6 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monk32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50915 ft
Greece

The most of the post in forum are relative to problems and some time for complains.
This time i want to express a positive thought.
Late December during a check within Go4, i receive an IMU "Data error". I found that this is a hardware problem needs to be send to service.
I make a contact with customer care and the employ (name Antony if i remember well) gave me a case number. I've send my MA to Holland and after a week i receive another MA (refubished) which i found to be faulty, cause it refuses to connect with controller.
Another contact with customer care, provided me with a new case number and a ticket to send the drone back for a a second replacement.
After some short period (in which i receive information about the case by mail), i received a new MA, which was completely ok.
Offcours all this was under warranty and the only ammount i payed for, was the first post to Holland which cost me 75€ (by airmail TNT). Dji sends only by road UPS transport, obviously for the lower cost, but this isn't a major think.
So i wish to thank Dji people for the responce and their possitive behaviour.
John

2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day John. Thank you for sharing your great experience with DJI. Rest assured that DJI is doing its best to give out the best customer service to all our customers and members around the world. Thank you for choosing DJI. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-2-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Happy to hear your back flying
2019-2-15
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50915 ft
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 12:16
Hello and good day John. Thank you for sharing your great experience with DJI. Rest assured that DJI is doing its best to give out the best customer service to all our customers and members around the world. Thank you for choosing DJI. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Thanks for all. Wish all the best!
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Monk32 Posted at 2-15 13:43
Thanks for all. Wish all the best!

You are very much welcome Monk32 and it is always our pleasure.
2019-2-15
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice to read this!  They a few and far between.
2019-2-15
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing your experience mate
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules