Mavic air bottom of the Chesapeake bay
758 2 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Go Sammy-Jo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52822 ft
United States

So I have DJI care refresh and my drone is only a half a year old took it for a fly over the Chesapeake at 80 percent battery I started to bring it back.m where I hit return to home it said it had enough battery to get back with return to home and then it goes and lands it in the bay. I called DJI right away to open a case. Do you think they will cover this I sent them my flight records and have a screenshot of it landing in the bay with no battery.  Fingers crossed they can help me I love my mavic air so much
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear for what happened. With regards to this. Nice to hear that you already contacted one of the support channels and have you a case. One of the most important part for this would be the flight records since this contained the data what the Data analysis team need for them to find out what could be the main reason or what could be the cause. Since as you mention almost half of the year you have the aircraft I assumed this could be still within the warranty, and once they found out and have the result you will be notified from your email. The result may depend it's either Product malfunction or Pilot error. Then that is the time they will going to decide as well.  For further question or follow up. Just reach one of the support channels in order for them to provide you with the status of your case. Just go to this link https://www.dji.com Thank you for your support. Best regards!
2019-2-15
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good luck with your case and hopefully you get a replacement.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules