Why is it so hard to find out how to renew refresh?
1088 15 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IamWedge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 321398 ft
United States

I got my notification to renew my refresh. I just cant figure out how on earth to do it.

2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi IamWedge, DJI Care Refresh+ can be purchased if:
1) DJI Care Refresh has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired.
3) There is at least one product replacement left under DJI Care Refresh.
If your drone is eligible for DJI Care Refresh+, you may purchase it from here: https://store.dji.com/category/dji-care-refresh-plus?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar
DJI Care Refresh+.png
2019-2-15
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-15 18:10
Hi IamWedge, DJI Care Refresh+ can be purchased if:
1) DJI Care Refresh has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired.

I received the drone on Feb 16 of last year. So purchase date was probably the 14. Yes i purchased the refresh when I bought it. So now its expired. So i'm out I guess?
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

IamWedge Posted at 2-15 22:42
I received the drone on Feb 16 of last year. So purchase date was probably the 14. Yes i purchased the refresh when I bought it. So now its expired. So i'm out I guess?

I‘m afraid that you may not be eligible for DJI Care Refresh+ if the DJI Care Refresh has been expired, sorry about this.
2019-2-16
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-16 02:25
I‘m afraid that you may not be eligible for DJI Care Refresh+ if the DJI Care Refresh has been expired, sorry about this.

That's very Disappointing
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

IamWedge Posted at 2-16 13:31
That's very Disappointing

Sorry about that. If there is anything new, we'll release on our website at the first time.
2019-2-18
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
United States

Heres an Idea..... How about adding a actual RENEWAL button or selection. I don't want to come off as rude. But if I screw up and purchase another another refresh only to find out that's not what I was suppose to do that would probably tick me off as well. Its sad there isn't a grace period. My Refresh started the day I bought it. I received it on the 16th. One would think that it would be activated when you first power up your NEW drone. There i said my 2 cents. I know im just a drop in the bucket. Oh well.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

IamWedge Posted at 2-19 18:04
Heres an Idea..... How about adding a actual RENEWAL button or selection. I don't want to come off as rude. But if I screw up and purchase another another refresh only to find out that's not what I was suppose to do that would probably tick me off as well. Its sad there isn't a grace period. My Refresh started the day I bought it. I received it on the 16th. One would think that it would be activated when you first power up your NEW drone. There i said my 2 cents. I know im just a drop in the bucket. Oh well.

Thanks for your suggestion. Currently, if you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement. We'll keep learning and optimize the experience in the future.
2019-2-19
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
United States

SO.... this is from my email. Yes, I saved it Dated Feb 17, 2018 Yet original post is Feb15, 2018

Fri, Feb 16, 2018, 11:43 PM

to me
DJI
Payment for Your DJI Order is Confirmed

Dear IamWedge,

Thank you for your order on the DJI Online Store, we are currently processing your order.

Click here to check the progress of your order.
Order Summary

Order No.: 0012879950366

Order Amount: USD $149.00

Payment Method: Online Payment

Order Time: 2018-02-17 05:42:04 (UTC)
ITEM        ITEM PRICE        QUANTITY        PRICE
DJI Care Refresh(Phantom 4 Pro)
  DJI Care Refresh(Phantom 4 Pro)        USD $149.00        1        USD $149.00
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

IamWedge Posted at 2-19 21:35
SO.... this is from my email. Yes, I saved it Dated Feb 17, 2018 Yet original post is Feb15, 2018

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to check if there is any better suggestion, they will review and contact you during working time soon.
2019-2-20
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-20 02:02
Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to check if there is any better suggestion, they will review and contact you during working time soon.

Thank You.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

My pleasure. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2019-2-22
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-22 00:29
My pleasure. Hope we can figure this out soon.

They have called me twice already. I hope it gets figured out as well.
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

IamWedge Posted at 2-24 11:32
They have called me twice already. I hope it gets figured out as well.

The team will keep following up your case and we'll keep an eye on it as well.
2019-2-24
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
United States

Hi DJI Susan,
Well.... I was denied on my last attempt to re-protect my first Phantom 4 Pro. Oh well.

So, I'm bringing this up now. The protection on my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 which I purchased on 2018-05-15, will be expiring10 days from now. I haven't seen any sort of reminder yet. I plan on extending my warranty on this one as well. I wont be to pleased if the same thing happens as last time. Can you look in to it? Thank You.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

IamWedge Posted at 5-5 08:18
Hi DJI Susan,
Well.... I was denied on my last attempt to re-protect my first Phantom 4 Pro. Oh well.

Hi IamWedge, the email notification of DJI Care Refresh will expire usually will be sent to customers 7 days, 3days and 1 day before it is expired. We have sent you email 20 hours ago and recommended the DJI Care Refresh+, please double check your email from DJI Care especially the spam.
You should be qualified for the DJI Care Refresh+, please purchase from our online store directly, thank you.
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules