Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No video transmission phantom 3 4k
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N. F. Drone
lvl.1
United States

phantom 3 4 K no video transmission App is: 3.1.52
Aircraft is 1.6.50

Haven’t had video since shortly after upgrade, however it was working after update.

I am new to this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day N. F. Drone. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the video transmission of your DJI Phantom 3 4k. For us to isolate the said issue. May I please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Thank you.
2019-2-16
Use props
N. F. Drone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 14:49
Hello and good day N. F. Drone. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the video transmission of your DJI Phantom 3 4k. For us to isolate the said issue. May I please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Thank you.

I’m sorry, I am using an iPhone 8 Plus and an iPad Air both with 12.1.4 iOS
2019-2-16
Use props
N. F. Drone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 14:49

2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

N. F. Drone Posted at 2-16 16:34

Thank you for the reply and the update given N. F. Drone. Can you please try to use a different mobile device and see if the issue will persist? For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 4K. Please let us know on the latest progress. For us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-2-17
Use props
N. F. Drone
lvl.1
United States

Thank you Stephen for staying up with my posts, I’ve tried 4 different devices, all Apple, I don’t have access to any android devices. I am receiving the same responses on all devices, “no image transmission signal”. The devices all have different iOS versions, I can start and fly the aircraft, just no video. Upon startup the camera does start and go into the warmup..
2019-2-17
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
Flight distance : 1443894 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try removing SD  card from P 3 then start up as normal. If you see an image, shut it all down, insert card and should be ok.
2019-2-17
Use props
N. F. Drone
lvl.1
United States

sky wombat Posted at 2-17 12:45
Try removing SD  card from P 3 then start up as normal. If you see an image, shut it all down, insert card and should be ok.

Sky wombat thank you for your suggestion, there was no change still no video transmission.
2019-2-17
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

It looks to me like the same problem the P2's have/had - if so, you need a bird-side wifi module repair/replacement.

Good luck
2019-2-18
Use props
N. F. Drone
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-18 03:46
It looks to me like the same problem the P2's have/had - if so, you need a bird-side wifi module repair/replacement.

Good luck

Mark, thank you for your help, I don’t know if that is something I can troubleshoot any further.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules