Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accessory wrong design..
2806 51 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-19 14:34
As a matter of fact, this is not action mount, and Osmo Pocket is NOT the action camera. The device in question is called "Osmo Pocket Accessory Mount", and apparently can be used the way our forum "inquisitor" brother Hallmark described  ...

I agree that this is no substitute for an Action Cam regarding the amount of abuse it can take but it is meant to be used in many situations beside putting in on a tripod. The only drawback I've experienced so far are obviously vibrations when mounted rigidly (eg. mountainbiking - easily overcome by using a chesty or rubberised mount) and speeds above 70Km (should be solved by using the waterproof case the same way 99% of people use the GoPro).

Hallmark once again is contradicting himself. On one hand he says that you cna use the DJI mount creatively (not advised by the manufacturer) and on the other hand he has a load of mounts including the polarPro that allows different mounting options but throws them in the drawer... I call BS.

@ Hallmark, you were quick to show all those picks to make a point, would you mind to share the PolarPro mount? From your description of the product I don't believe you own it.
2019-2-20
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2-19 14:56
Hi Matt it’s actually a lot more versatile than people think, I got some PP fittings but none of them come close to the build of this one, and although its expensive , for me I had to pay $45 shipping from polar pro , shipping was free with dji,
Anyways i now have so many different fittings I dont know what to do with them, im convinced i only like using the osmo as it is and i will use tripod mount for motion lapse etc, and the rest will go into a drawer and I think I will be out somewhere shooting someday and remember what would have come in handy if only it wasn’t at home in the drawer.

Hallmark, you were quick to show all those picks to make a point, would you mind to share the PolarPro mounts you own? From your description of the product(s) I really doubt you own any...
2019-2-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 2-20 00:09
Hallmark, you were quick to show all those picks to make a point, would you mind to share the PolarPro mounts you own? From your description of the product(s) I really doubt you own any...

It seems you have an infatuation with me, since you arrived here Two weeks ago you on my shoulder the whole time, now time for you to quit, really don’t want to play your game move on and try harassing someone else.
2019-2-20
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

hallmark007 Posted at 2-20 03:46
It seems you have an infatuation with me, since you arrived here Two weeks ago you on my shoulder the whole time, now time for you to quit, really don’t want to play your game move on and try harassing someone else.

I think most of us can agree that you two need to get a room!
giphy.gif
2019-2-20
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2-20 03:46
It seems you have an infatuation with me, since you arrived here Two weeks ago you on my shoulder the whole time, now time for you to quit, really don’t want to play your game move on and try harassing someone else.

No one is harrasing you while you harrass evryone that dares to post anything negative based on their OWN experiences. If you don't like people answering to you just do not comment on anything. Try to stay quiet for a few days and you will see how no one will miss you or mention you at all.

I am far from been in 'your shoulder' but you provoqued a reaction acting like a kid. I've posted dozen of constructive comments (and some not so) in the 2 weeks i am here. You keep contradicting yourself and saying things you cannot prove like PolarPro been s**t while you obviously don't have any of their new mounts (that's why you cannot post any photos BUT you will in a couple of days after you order a couple of stuff just to prove me wrong lol).

Lying and trying to change the converstaion with me been obsessed with you couldn't be much far from the truth. Anyway, to put this to sleep, I personnaly don't give a crap about you or your likes and dislikes. What I do care is about you missleading people like the OP that was asking if one thing fits with another and you made everything possible to prove an idiotic point just to avoid acknowledging that YOU ARE WRONG.

I have no clue who those people are and never heard of them, sorry. I have the right to ask for photos when you rushed to upload photos before. I cannot put a photo on my Avatar because it is not working, I tried although it is irrelevant, I was not going to post my own face obviously... and WHERE IS YOUR AVATAR PICTURE???
Capture.JPG
2019-2-20
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Curt1591 Posted at 2-20 03:52
I think most of us can agree that you two need to get a room!

Dear Curt, there are a few folks in this forum that are tired to see Hallmark attacking everyone for no reason. If you have an issue with me expressing my discontent, please tune to other threads, there are dozens of posts daily to keep you entertained and yet you come here only to comment that 'we should get a room'. Really? People are insulting each other constantly using really foul language and you are bothered by a formal and quite respectful disagreement? Did you read any insults here?

So please leave the chat room if you don't like it or express an opinion on the OP's original question. You took the time to post that infantile giphy, you can as well take the time to apport something more constructive. Thank you.
2019-2-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Monty melon Crooked horizon the Glimmerman Ron Harper, But most will remember Tommy GA and many more ...
2019-2-20
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2-20 05:18
Monty melon Crooked horizon the Glimmerman Ron Harper, But most will remember Tommy GA and many more ...

Are those names meaningful or should mean anything to me personally? i would assume those are names or profiles from people that were previously banned like yourself? (that's what I understood from your exchange with Edison). I am new to the forum so I would appreciate the enlightenment, please share.
2019-2-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I take it this is not lost on anyone, talk about stepping into sombody’s Grave . And both from Germany wow there’s a coincidence.

2019-2-20
Use props
fansd1771aa4
New

United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 2-19 02:12
Of course you can use any accessory in ways it was not intended to be used BUT the fact is that your EGO outweighs your intelligence and you are not able to realise that it is very difficult to take you seriously after that kind of answers...

The mount has 2 tabs meant to fill-in the gap when the connector is not used. You insist that there's no problem??? would you mind to post some photos from different angles? Did you cut those tabs?

See what he did there! He used his intelligence to solve a problem! Great lateral thinking to provide a genuinely helpful and effective solution.
2019-6-24
Use props
fansd1771aa4
New

United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2-19 03:03
I think you are being delusional, I did no more than try to explain what I was doing I have already posted photos, but just for yourself I will post more.
You need to be aware that nobody is fooled on this forum of who they are dealing with here , the whole forum is talking about it, it seems you next quest now is to try your hand at trolling me, if you have a problem with me take it to PM.

Thanks Hallmark007 - that's the perfect solution - you literally turned the idea on it's head! So now I can mount the device securely AND use the lightning adapter. I'm using the Osmo on a long extension pole with an iPhone extension cable so I can see what I'm shooting without having to fork out for the pricey wifi adaptor. Cheers!
2019-6-24
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 2-16 00:33
It also seems to make you photo go all upside down

2019-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now