Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this ok?
1152 10 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bachir_photo_ph
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20013228 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I had issue with inspire 2 and x7 since i bought, it was sent to DJI for repair and came back with the same issue:

Again they send me the below and all is done and some instances its not the case,

Check my recent shoot with the same issue , any thoughts? https://we.tl/t-eURdo9Vh4P

1. Check the wind speed: If the wind speed is too high, it will cause the jelly issue. It is recommended that the customers change the environment or fly the drone at another time. (The aircraft can withstand 10 m/s.)
2. Check the control stick operation: If the control stick is strongly pushed, the aircraft flies at high speed, and the jelly issue occurs. In this case, guide the customers to operate the control sticks gently.
3. Check whether the vibration absorption board or rubber damper is damaged. If yes, replace it.
4. Check the firmware. If it is not the latest firmware, update it.
5. Perform the gimbal self-check, reset the gimbal parameters, and calibrate the IMU.

Thanks
Bachir
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bachir, I am sorry for the trouble. For the video you provided above, it was not able to download, when I clicked it, it jumped to a page indicated the page not found. Could you please upload the video again to Dropbox so we can check more details about the issue of your Inspire 2? Thank you.
2019-2-16
Use props
bachir_photo_ph
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Thor Posted at 2-16 02:21
Bachir, I am sorry for the trouble. For the video you provided above, it was not able to download, when I clicked it, it jumped to a page indicated the page not found. Could you please upload the video again to Dropbox so we can check more details about the issue of your Inspire 2? Thank you.

Hi Thor

here you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgffptriz4a94p2/DJI_0337.MOV?dl=0
2019-2-16
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

What were your camera settings?

Mark G.
2019-2-16
Use props
bachir_photo_ph
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Mark Guille Posted at 2-16 06:20
What were your camera settings?

Mark G.

Tried all settings, shooting 30 frames at 1/60 shutter. I also tried 1/90 up to 1/240 its an x7 with 16 mm lens
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hello Bachir, thank you so much for getting back. I'd checked your video, but it doesn't seem to have the jelly issue. Could you please try another player or play the video on another computer?
Besides, please kindly provide us with the case number of the repair so we can check more details on the system, thank you.
2019-2-17
Use props
bachir_photo_ph
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Thor Posted at 2-17 20:03
Hello Bachir, thank you so much for getting back. I'd checked your video, but it doesn't seem to have the jelly issue. Could you please try another player or play the video on another computer?
Besides, please kindly provide us with the case number of the repair so we can check more details on the system, thank you.

Hi Thor,

I played on different player and PC , please have a look at the top of the buildings and notice when the drone fly over check the behavior of the roof top.

I will get you the case number , since it was sent to the dealer in Dubai and the dealer sent it to DJI
2019-2-17
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When I looked at your footage I did not see any "jello" effect, rather the fast forward flight and the camera pointing down creates a skipping motion which isn't uncommon for such a shot. In film camera this is avoided using global shutters (rather than rolling shutters).
Also keep in mind that such a way of shooting, looking straight down while flying fast forward will generally by unpleasing to look at.

Next thing to consider are micro vibrations, the X7 is quite a long, so if you point it straight down and fly forward, you basically create a decent amount of wind drag on the camera itself, this could also cause some micro stutters.
2019-2-18
Use props
bachir_photo_ph
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

JBSonic Posted at 2-18 07:36
When I looked at your footage I did not see any "jello" effect, rather the fast forward flight and the camera pointing down creates a skipping motion which isn't uncommon for such a shot. In film camera this is avoided using global shutters (rather than rolling shutters).
Also keep in mind that such a way of shooting, looking straight down while flying fast forward will generally by unpleasing to look at.

Hi Sonic,

Thanks for your reply,

I do understand the part that its unpleasant to watch, but its asked by my client which i cant avoid the request.

So you advise the best way to do it is at max 20km/h speed for look down shots on the X7? this is the only solution correct ? i can share more footages with this effect which i have on my library, some of them are not look down ,,, some panning as well left to right etc
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

bachir_photo_ph Posted at 2-17 22:05
Hi Thor,

I played on different player and PC , please have a look at the top of the buildings and notice when the drone fly over check the behavior of the roof top.

I will double check the video, and please kindly keep us updated when you got the case number, thank you.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

bachir_photo_ph Posted at 2-18 10:03
Hi Sonic,

Thanks for your reply,

Hi Bachir, I had double confirmed with the engineers, currently, we may not be able to notice the issue. If it is convenient, please kindly keep us updated about the last case number, so we can check on the case log. Thank you.
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules