Bad Customer Service
732 8 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndrewB60
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I returned a 4 months old  Inspire 2   for repair after a crash, the crash was caused by an inexplicable fault, aircraft started spinning out of control,wouldnt respond to any pilot input etc. This was in December 2nd, After days delay when I was asked to send files that it hadnt recorded, they (DJI) finally came to the conclusion that they didnt have enough info to prove that the product was at fault, and the repair would have to be paid for they did eventually agree to a 20% discount on the repair cost. I work for a large local Authority, and this was over the Christmas break, so I explained that payment would have to wait until normal work patterns resumed. As we are a local authority, we cannot pay any invoices unless the invoicer is on our preferred suppliers list. We sent a form for DJI to be included on the list so that we would be able to pay the invoice. We nevber heard anything from them, twice I sent emails asking to ensure that the form was completed to enable us to make payment, both times they were ignored. On Thursday this week, I got a UPS shipping notification for the camera part, when it arrived on Friday It had been returned without repair, no explanation or any supporting documentation of any kind The main airframe is also on route to be returned  and apparently it hasnt been repaired either. A further two emails were sent to support, again both were ignored. I Spent a fruitless afternoon yesterday on Live Chat with someone who eventually told me that the reason they were returned unrepaired was because they hadnt been paid for.I appreciate that normally a company would only hold on to items for a finite time before returning them but 1. The time taken up was due to the search for the files (Which the aircraft HADNT recorded) and 2. Non payment was due to the fact that our required form hadnt been returned to us.  
2019-2-16
Use props
allanart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly DJI Customer Support is very poor! Suggest you take the matter up with the dealer you purchased the equipment from. For what its worth, I have had excellent service from Heliguy (in UK) .
Kind regards
Allan Arthurs
Farnham, Surrey
2019-2-16
Use props
AndrewB60
lvl.1

United Kingdom

allanart Posted at 2-16 06:03
Sadly DJI Customer Support is very poor! Suggest you take the matter up with the dealer you purchased the equipment from. For what its worth, I have had excellent service from Heliguy (in UK) .
Kind regards
Allan Arthurs

Thanks for that,the problem is it was my dealer who suggested sending it back to DJI in the first place,as he (like me) thought it was clearly an equipment fault and he expected them just to replace it.
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AndrewB60 Posted at 2-16 10:26
Thanks for that,the problem is it was my dealer who suggested sending it back to DJI in the first place,as he (like me) thought it was clearly an equipment fault and he expected them just to replace it.

Hi Andrew, I do apologize for what happened and for the whole situation. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-2-16
Use props
allanart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hope you reach a solution Andrew.  I also sincerely hope that DJI up their game when it comes to support.
Kind regards
Allan
www.mediatechniche.com
2019-2-16
Use props
AndrewB60
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-16 11:47
Hi Andrew, I do apologize for what happened and for the whole situation. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.

Thank you Diana. I will wait and see what happens.
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AndrewB60 Posted at 2-16 16:06
Thank you Diana. I will wait and see what happens.

Hi Andrew, sorry to bother again, as you mentioned that your Finance Department had forwarded us a form to complete, may we know if there is a ticket number that we can refer to? Look forward to your reply.
2019-2-16
Use props
AndrewB60
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Diana
It was re-sent to support.eu5@dji.com on January 24th at 14.48
Andrew
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AndrewB60 Posted at 2-18 00:32
Hi Diana
It was re-sent to support.eu5@dji.com on January 24th at 14.48
Andrew

Hi Andrew, thanks for getting back with us. This case is being handled by our higher management. We will contact you through phone or email for further updates. Thank you and have a great day.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules