Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
River thawing
1047 10 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

2019-2-16
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Seems like you had a pretty short winter there SL.
Enjoy seeing the ice as nothing like that in my immediate vicinity.
You seem to have lost the fishermen?
2019-2-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool footage.
2019-2-16
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Yes ... strange winter ...

Forecasts indicated a good winter but in the end more like UK's wet and windy. Its still early days as its not unusual for snow to appear in March ... in fact we've even had snow at Easter.

My hope is now that we do not have a long change over to summer ... makes the area round my house all mud and **** ! We still have work to complete before I make up the road to the house etc.

Back to the P3P ... I need to find out why my battery had errors in flight ... its a non genuine I admit - but its never had any problems before. I have an idea because the AC carried on - it may have been a Litchi problem ... when it happened - the signal was zero as well ... then later in flight when I was bringing her in to check the battery - Litchi stopped and I had to restart it.  But even then = video and flight continued as though all was OK.
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day solentlife. This is an amazing video. Thank you for sharing. Great work.
2019-2-16
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Today flew again to show comparison ... and how quickly things can change.

You'll see already a boat out there !!
2019-2-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done
2019-2-17
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

What do you think cause the misinformation on battery levels ? Very nice video solentlife. Thanks for sharing.
2019-2-17
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Russia

Battery ? No idea.

There are possibilities of course.

Its a 3rd party battery that has NEVER given any trouble before. I have noted over last couple of months - its a tighter fit into the AC - indicating a slight swelling of cells. having been a LiPo user for many years - I know that normally a very slight swelling like this can indicate having been pushed hard and its life expectancy possibly shortened. It could be that its just showing me that time to retire ?
or
It may have been a Litchi glitch - the AC did not auto-land or do anything that it should have if battery was really zero ... first it hovered, later zero's it continued its rth ... which indicates to me power was still actually there. Litchi did shut down later in flight ...

My batterys are numbered and this one #2 has now a red dot mark on it - to remind me to fly with caution ... in case it is on its way to battery heaven.  
2019-2-18
Use props
GoldenSun2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Oh yes spring is coming Fly safe and have fun!
2019-2-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video, great job!
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules