Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket with Huawei P20 Lite
4083 8 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Franconvillois
Flight distance : 10174 ft
France

Dear,
I've got a issue with my Huawei P20 lite with my Osmo Pocket , both connected i can't to have my pictures or video on the smartphone screen
thank's for your help and comments
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Franconvillois. Thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the mobile device that you are using  Huawei P20 Lite. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P20 Lite will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Huawei P20 Lite when in use with the DJI Mimo application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-16
Use props
Franconvillois
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 07:25
Hello and good day Franconvillois. Thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the mobile device that you are using  Huawei P20 Lite. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P20 Lite will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Huawei P20 Lite when in use with the DJI Mimo application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

I hope it's a joke Huawei P20 ok and not ok Huawei P20 lite there are no difference between both
2019-2-16
Use props
nianeko3
Second Officer
Japan

Did you activated OP by the same coupling?
2019-2-16
Use props
Franconvillois
France

nianeko3 Posted at 2-16 14:29
Did you activated OP by the same coupling?

The first activation process was done with Samsung s7 edge may be i must reactivate with the Huawei p20 lite
2019-2-17
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

Try using the bottom connector. Do put your top connector into the storage position first or put the cover back on.
I have the same problem with the Huawei P8 Lite. It constantly connects then disconnects using an adaptor, back and forth, even though the adaptor and leads work with other products, but it works flawlessly using the bottom socket.
2019-2-17
Use props
Camille FulHd
New

France

I have a huawei p30 lite can I use the dji pocket 2?
2021-9-6
Use props
johansenfoto
Captain
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Camille FulHd Posted at 9-6 23:32
I have a huawei p30 lite can I use the dji pocket 2?

Yes my P30 Lite works great with P2 and rest of DJI-products
2021-9-7
Use props
djiuser_t192qYO4KvHi
New

France

Hello, how did you install mimo app on your huawei p20 Lite?
I can't even install the app...
Thanks for your help
2022-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules