New Mavic 2 activation error 400 bought from amazon
2037 16 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55bac092
lvl.1
United States

Hello anyone, I have just bought and received my new Mavic 2 from amazon and Im having problems registering it. It was the smart remote combo and its saying activation failed server error 400?? My S /N is 0M6DG140011DF8 please help!! this is used for my work and I have already been down a week. This is so frustrating
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and to know that you are having this issue on your new DJI Mavic 2 Pro from Amazon. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Are you able to post a screenshot of the error message for us to help you further? Thank you.
2019-2-16
Use props
fans82897a57
New

Hong Kong

Apparently this could have been caused by entering a wrong WiFi password when first activating your Controller. The solution is to take out any SD card from your Controller first, and then turn off your Controller. Wait one minute and turn it back on without any SD cards inside the Controller. This should do the trick.
2019-2-16
Use props
fans55bac092
lvl.1
United States

fans82897a57 Posted at 2-16 23:58
Apparently this could have been caused by entering a wrong WiFi password when first activating your Controller. The solution is to take out any SD card from your Controller first, and then turn off your Controller. Wait one minute and turn it back on without any SD cards inside the Controller. This should do the trick.

But i was logged in. It allowed me to log into the DJI account. At first i entered the wrong DJI password then it asked me to try again that my password was incorrect so i tried it again with the right password and it accepted it. The the next option was to now activate this device. So i clicked yes and it was sending info and the progress bar was counting down then i get error code. WIFI is correct and smart controller is working. Have you checked my S/N could someone please run my S/N???
2019-2-17
Use props
fans55bac092
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 13:58
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and to know that you are having this issue on your new DJI Mavic 2 Pro from Amazon. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Are you able to post a screenshot of the error message for us to help you further? Thank you.

2B7B27BA-3578-4805-8EA9-51B9E4A9EB4F.jpeg
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for providing these screenshots. Let me coordinate this to the proper department for us to give you the proper resolution and conclusion. I will be sending you a PM on the said result. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-17
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans55bac092 Posted at 2-17 05:43
But i was logged in. It allowed me to log into the DJI account. At first i entered the wrong DJI password then it asked me to try again that my password was incorrect so i tried it again with the right password and it accepted it. The the next option was to now activate this device. So i clicked yes and it was sending info and the progress bar was counting down then i get error code. WIFI is correct and smart controller is working. Have you checked my S/N could someone please run my S/N???

I know it sounds odd and clutching at straws but did you try what the other poster suggested and take the SD Card out of the controller?

That one thing alone seems to have worked for some users.

I had problems activating mine but didn't have an SD Card in the controller at the time.

I just kept plugging away and it worked in the end.

Not what you want from a brand new device...

Good luck!

-=Glyn=-
2019-2-17
Use props
fans72a86ec0
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 08:13
Thank you for providing these screenshots. Let me coordinate this to the proper department for us to give you the proper resolution and conclusion. I will be sending you a PM on the said result. Thank you for your support.

Hello! I got the same issue, error 400. I bought a mavic 2 fly more kit from my local Craigslist.
Item was sealed and brand new.
SN: 163DFBM001HGJT.
I can’t activate it. Tried 4G, wifi, vpn.
Also multiply devices on iOS, Android.
Also updated a firmware on a controller and a drone via Assistaint 2 to the lastest, apps are the lastest versions too.
Seller doesn’t answer to my messages and calls.

Help me please  
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans72a86ec0 Posted at 2-17 14:03
Hello! I got the same issue, error 400. I bought a mavic 2 fly more kit from my local Craigslist.
Item was sealed and brand new.
SN: 163DFBM001HGJT.

Hello and good day. I am sorry know that you are also having this issue on your DJI Drone. Since you have provided the serial number of your drone. Let me check on this issue. I will be sending you a PM after I coordinated this issue to the proper DJI department. Thank you for your patience.
2019-2-17
Use props
fans72a86ec0
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 14:12
Hello and good day. I am sorry know that you are also having this issue on your DJI Drone. Since you have provided the serial number of your drone. Let me check on this issue. I will be sending you a PM after I coordinated this issue to the proper DJI department. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, I am waiting
2019-2-18
Use props
fans72a86ec0
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 14:12
Hello and good day. I am sorry know that you are also having this issue on your DJI Drone. Since you have provided the serial number of your drone. Let me check on this issue. I will be sending you a PM after I coordinated this issue to the proper DJI department. Thank you for your patience.

Hello, Stephen! No info?
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans72a86ec0 Posted at 2-19 05:03
Hello, Stephen! No info?

Hello and good day. I will be sending you a PM regarding the information found on the serial number of your drone that you have posted. Thank you.
2019-2-19
Use props
fans72a86ec0
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-19 09:05
Hello and good day. I will be sending you a PM regarding the information found on the serial number of your drone that you have posted. Thank you.

I got just this:
Hello and good day. Upon checking the serial number ( 163DFBM001HGJT ) of the DJI Mavic 2 Fly More kit you have purchased from Craigslist and for us to help you further with this situation. Please send an email to onlinepayment@dji.com for further details and for us to help you further. Thank you.
++++++++++++++++++++++

I have sent an email and got a response/question am I using the latest app version?
Yes, I am using the latest one on android and ios. Its still on error 400.
How can I get HELP?
2019-2-21
Use props
Fragz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 274406 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I just upgraded my Mavic today and had the same problem with activation.

I Unplugged my controller, restarted the app without the controller, logged into my account and synced the cloud data for last 6 months then connected the controller and Mavic then went through the activation and it all worked fine,

Hope that helps,

Frazer
2019-2-24
Use props
Fragz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 274406 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,  I just upgraded my Mavic today and had the same problem with activation.  I Unplugged my controller, restarted the app without the controller, logged into my account and synced the cloud data for last 6 months then connected the controller and Mavic then went through the activation and it all worked fine,   Hope that helps,  Frazer
2019-2-24
Use props
fans51147017
New

Hong Kong

Hi all, I am having the same problem over and over after spending more that 1,500USD and nobody helps.

Is importanr to say that this is specific about SMART CONTROLLER so is impossible to even upgrade it before the activation bug.

My serial is:
163dg1q00190pl

I have called and chatted online, went to DJI store and they all say I have to send an email to support.

By the way, my new mavic pro 2 has industrial design problems, the back arms dont fit naturally so I need to press them to fold it ptoperly.

Unfortunatelly I can not test the drone itself atm because I can not activate the smart controller.

I used to have the mavic platinum and didnt have any problem. It was all perfect.

Such an unprofessional way to deal with a customer that spent
2019-2-25
Use props
djiuser_83auFeOOti8J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1585 ft

Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-2-16 13:58

Hello can check your dm
2021-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules