Spark´s wifi doesnt appear on my mobile list
881 9 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Txatxe
lvl.1
Spain

Hi:
I jave just bougth a Spark, i was activating it doing the steps on the tutorial, there was no proble, I can connect wiith the mobile device to the Spark´s Wifi.
The Apllication DJI Go ask me to Upgradde the firmware, but after that......Sparks wifi dissapears form my wifis device. I have tried to push tlong in to the device till two beeps are heared, but nothing the nothing.
What should i do??

2019-2-16
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

tap the battery button on the Spark for 9 second long and then check whether its wi-fi will appear? you have to hear three 'beep' signal
2019-2-16
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Reset the Spark, like  Lysak mentioned.
It might be, that the bird is somehow set to 5.8 (if you are using an Android it can be the problem then) or:

Simple linked to an RC.

After Reset it should send the SSID, anyway. In 2.4 Ghz
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Txatxe. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your new DJI Spark. Can you please try to reset the Wi-Fi SSID and Password of the said drone. I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to do these process. Kindly please keep us posted on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-2-16
Use props
WGRR
New

Canada

I too am a newbie and am frustrated to my limits with this. I had an android phone LG G5 and the remote would not show up on my wifi list, so after reading this forum for hours on end, I went out and bought the latest I pad  (2018 version) and the wifi does not show up on that either. I could control the Spark from my I pad but the minute I link the remote unit to the spark the wifi disappears. I do get a network that is being generated from the remote unit BUT it is SPK5767 and I have no idea what that is or what the password is. It is not the Wifi that is on my controller or on the spark. I have done the 3 beep reset to no avil
SO I have now bought a Spark Como, DJI Googles and an Ipad and can't use them.  Somebody make me an offer on this stuff or its all going to ebay as the retailer won't take them back.
Not sure why this is so difficult.
2019-2-16
Use props
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

WGRR Posted at 2-16 13:01
I too am a newbie and am frustrated to my limits with this. I had an android phone LG G5 and the remote would not show up on my wifi list, so after reading this forum for hours on end, I went out and bought the latest I pad  (2018 version) and the wifi does not show up on that either. I could control the Spark from my I pad but the minute I link the remote unit to the spark the wifi disappears. I do get a network that is being generated from the remote unit BUT it is SPK5767 and I have no idea what that is or what the password is. It is not the Wifi that is on my controller or on the spark. I have done the 3 beep reset to no avil
SO I have now bought a Spark Como, DJI Googles and an Ipad and can't use them.  Somebody make me an offer on this stuff or its all going to ebay as the retailer won't take them back.
Not sure why this is so difficult.

The remote wifi does begin with SPK and the password is 12341234. Good luck.
2019-2-16
Use props
WGRR
New

Canada

Warriewoodlad Posted at 2-16 13:18
The remote wifi does begin with SPK and the password is 12341234. Good luck.

Yup I know that but like I said what is showing is not what the wifi should be nor does the passwords work
2019-2-16
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Txatxe & WGRR,
Please perform the steps in the video DJI Stephen posted in comment #4
2019-2-17
Use props
Txatxe
lvl.1
Spain

Ok, really thanks
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Txatxe Posted at 2-17 06:08
Ok, really thanks

If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules