Need some help!
424 6 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

Hi fellow drone pilot!
I'm Aaron, a half paralyzed one handed brand new Mavic Zoom Pilot.

I'm getting extremely frustrated trying to take the gimbal guard on and off one handed!

I'm hoping one of you would be willing to shoot a tutorial on how to remove and install the Mavic Zoom Gimbal Guard one handed? I'd deeply appreciate it!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers Drone Community
Using Drones To Cope With Disabilities

InspiredFlyers.jpg
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Aaron Avila. Thank you for reaching out. I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to detach or reattach the DJI Mavic 2’s Gimbal Protector. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

2019-2-16
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 13:39
Hello and good day Aaron Avila. Thank you for reaching out. I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to detach or reattach the DJI Mavic 2’s Gimbal Protector. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjTij8D54fs

Awesome bro!
This totally helps to remove it one handed but I'm really struggling with installing it one handed. Do you think one of your team members would do a one handed remove and install video tutorial for me? One handed please bro.
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Aaron Avila Posted at 2-16 13:50
Awesome bro!
This totally helps to remove it one handed but I'm really struggling with installing it one handed. Do you think one of your team members would do a one handed remove and install video tutorial for me? One handed please bro.
Sincerely,

You are always welcome Aaron Avila. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-2-16
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 14:01
You are always welcome Aaron Avila. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Please read again bro.

Awesome bro!
This totally helps to remove it one handed but I'm really struggling with installing it one handed. Do you think one of your team members would do a one handed remove and install video tutorial for me? One handed please bro.
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
2019-2-16
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

Thank you to my bro Tom Iliffe for making this one handed tutorial video for me! Love you Tom!
2019-2-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Aaron Avila Posted at 2-16 14:35
Thank you to my bro Tom Iliffe for making this one handed tutorial video for me! Love you Tom!
https://youtu.be/eAXWsUdLXSI

Cool! Thanks for posting!
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules