Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to recover two propellers after crash
724 6 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InTheDroneZone
lvl.1
United States

I unfortunately crashed my Phantom 4, and am preparing to return it for Care Express.  The crash caused the destruction of two propellors, which I was unable to find the pieces of, and loss of one blade each off the two remaining ones.  Can I include the pieces I found, or do I need to also include the second set of propellors I have?
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry to read about the crash.  If you would like to start a replacement service under DJI Care refresh, kindly fill out the information needed on this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and please don't forget to indicate in the case illustration that you will only send two propellers because you lose the other two because of the crash. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach me.
2019-2-16
Use props
InTheDroneZone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-16 14:29
Hi there, sorry to read about the crash.  If you would like to start a replacement service under DJI Care refresh, kindly fill out the information needed on this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and please don't forget to indicate in the case illustration that you will only send two propellers because you lose the other two because of the crash. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach me.

Ok, thank you!
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome
2019-2-17
Use props
InTheDroneZone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-17 09:26
You're most welcome

I PMed this to you, but maybe that is not the right procedure.  :-p

I created a repair request (cas-2750805-m2v2j3) for my drone which recently crashed. I mentioned the damage to the propellers, but failed to add that one of the arms on the chassis was also broken. Do I need to edit the existing claim to explain this, or should I create a new one? I don't want it to appear that the additional damage occurred in transport.
2019-2-17
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4578816 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sent mine in with 2 missing props no issue. They are going to get it, evaluate it, and send you a quote to repair, unless you have DJI Care.
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

InTheDroneZone Posted at 2-17 10:58
I PMed this to you, but maybe that is not the right procedure.  :-p

I created a repair request (cas-2750805-m2v2j3) for my drone which recently crashed. I mentioned the damage to the propellers, but failed to add that one of the arms on the chassis was also broken. Do I need to edit the existing claim to explain this, or should I create a new one? I don't want it to appear that the additional damage occurred in transport.

I sent you a message please check later. Thank you.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules