2036 13 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Montreal (Canada); project finished and uploaded on 2019-02-17 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

▶️ Downtown @ 0:00
▶️ Olympic Park @ 3:39
▶️ Stade Saputo @ 7:29
▶️ La Ronde Amusement Park @ 10:10

Media data: This drone video (13:41min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Montreal 4K Drone Video Footage. Footage on Sale. For inquiries, contact me via E-Mail, my Blog, Facebook or Instagram Page.

Montreal Drone Flight: Montreal is the most populous municipality in the Canadian province of Quebec and the second-most populous municipality in Canada (after Toronto). Originally called Ville-Marie, or City of Mary, it is named after Mount Royal, the triple-peaked hill in the heart of the city. The city is centred on the Island of Montreal, which took its name from the same source as the city, and a few much smaller peripheral islands, the largest of which is Île Bizard. It has a distinct four-season continental climate with warm to hot summers and cold, snowy winters. // Montréal is the largest city in Canadas Québec province. Its set on an island in the Saint Lawrence River and named after Mt. Royal, the triple-peaked hill at its heart. Its boroughs, many of which were once independent cities, include neighbourhoods ranging from cobblestoned, French colonial Vieux-Montréal – with the Gothic Revival Notre-Dame Basilica at its centre – to bohemian Plateau. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Montreal, Canada, North America, America, Downtown, Skyline, City, Megacity, Quebec, Toronto, Mount Royal, Olympic Park, Stade Saputo, Montreal Impact, La Ronde, Amusement Park, Ottawa, Niagara Falls, Buffalo

Video [Internal ID 188] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... de-saputo-la-ronde/

#####

Copyright © One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-2-16
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your work with us. Nice shot!
2019-2-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done, Thanks for sharing
2019-2-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Remarkable footage and exhilarating pics.

& I love roller coasters. Awesome, fun.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Amazing video, great job!
2019-2-21
Use props
Ocean7
lvl.2
Canada

Nice. I assume you were not aware of the local rules and regulations eh?
2019-2-22
Use props
VikramDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 543763 ft
  • >>>
India

Can anyone suggest the best Free Video Editing Software for drones videos,
2019-2-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I love how vibrant your shots are - very distinctive mate
2019-2-28
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

VikramDrone Posted at 2-28 21:11
Can anyone suggest the best Free Video Editing Software for drones videos,

If you want to get any nice output... you will need to go for a (semi) professional software. Wouldn't know any free good software solutions for video editing.
2019-3-3
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A CW Posted at 2-28 23:18
I love how vibrant your shots are - very distinctive mate

Thanks mate! By end of the year, I want to have up 500+ videos on my channel, slowing down my travels a bit and taking take of my footage and put them on showcase. Let's see if this will pay off... once I don't have a drone any more due to my crash, I have some time for taking care of the 150+ hours of footage I got so far
2019-3-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 3-3 14:19
Thanks mate! By end of the year, I want to have up 500+ videos on my channel, slowing down my travels a bit and taking take of my footage and put them on showcase. Let's see if this will pay off... once I don't have a drone any more due to my crash, I have some time for taking care of the 150+ hours of footage I got so far

That is a huge number of vids but I have every confidence you'll achieve it buddy. Keep up the excellent work.
2019-3-3
Use props
VikramDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 543763 ft
  • >>>
India

OneManWolfPack Posted at 3-3 14:18
If you want to get any nice output... you will need to go for a (semi) professional software. Wouldn't know any free good software solutions for video editing.

Thanks For your Input please tell me a few (semi) professional software
2019-3-3
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

VikramDrone Posted at 3-3 22:08
Thanks For your Input please tell me a few (semi) professional software

I only know and work with Adobe Premiere, I hope someone else of the community can help you further with your question.
2019-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules