calibrating sensors mavic Air
770 13 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Firefighternsw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138855 ft
Australia

I am having trouble calibrating the sensors, I go through the steps..........nothing

I tried in on my Mac is says it doesn't know the size of my screen. I put it in .....Nothing.

Any ideas?????

John
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day John. i apologize for the troubles that this has caused. I would recommend setting your monitor resolution into a default mode then re-launch the application to see if this will work. It would be better if you're using a monitor with 14 inches or more for the vision calibration process. If the issue persists, please try to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Please let us know on the latest progress. For us to help you further. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-17
Use props
Firefighternsw
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 07:14
Hello and good day John. i apologize for the troubles that this has caused. I would recommend setting your monitor resolution into a default mode then re-launch the application to see if this will work. It would be better if you're using a monitor with 14 inches or more for the vision calibration process. If the issue persists, please try to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Please let us know on the latest progress. For us to help you further. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your response,

Carried out full factory re set, still showing the same issue ?

2019-2-17
Use props
Wipeout
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1334275 ft
United States

You have to get the ambient light just right and get in real far to get the calibration to start. I had to mess with it a bit to get mine working.
2019-2-17
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50915 ft
Greece

Hi. I had the same problem. This not been caused by the screen resolution. The assistant 2 just refuses to open the calibration window. The solution was simple. I did uninstall the assistant 2 from my pc and i reinstall it. Thats all. It worked like candy. Try it.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Monk32 Posted at 2-18 07:20
Hi. I bad the same problem. This not been caused by the screen resolution. The assistant 2 just refuses to open the calibration window. The solution was simple. I did uninstall the assistant 2 from my pc and i reinstall it. Thats all. It worked like candy. Try it.

Hi, we're sorry that you had a problem calibrating the sensor of your Mavic Air. However, we're glad that you've rectified the concern via uninstall and re-install the application. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Firefighternsw
lvl.1
Australia

Hi. I bad the same problem. This not been caused by the screen resolution. The assistant 2 just refuses to open the calibration window. The solution was simple. I did uninstall the assistant 2 from my pc and i reinstall it. Thats all. It worked like candy. Try it.

Thank you

I tried all over the weekend, it's only 6 months old I sent it back for DJI to fix
2019-2-18
Use props
Firefighternsw
lvl.1
Australia

You nailed it, deleted the Assistant re installed it and it worked perfect

Thank you
2019-2-19
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Greece

Firefighternsw Posted at 2-19 00:27
You nailed it, deleted the Assistant re installed it and it worked perfect

Thank you

very glad that you are ok now....fly well!!!
2019-2-23
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 2-18 16:21
Hi, we're sorry that you had a problem calibrating the sensor of your Mavic Air. However, we're glad that you've rectified the concern via uninstall and re-install the application. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

That's the benefit of a huge "family" community. We all are continuously support each one and all together.
Answering your requisition about other concerns I have an experience which may help a lot of users.

I had a connection error, with the MA refusing to connect with controller. After a brief search I found out that the cause was my SD card which was faulty. Just replacing it and the connection was a matter of seconds. So please inform users that a faulty memory card may not let connection established and that is not a system malfunction., and before deciding to send the drone to service, they got check the SD card for fault.
2019-3-4
Use props
Rcplanedude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117900 ft
United States

Having the same issue Ill try to uninstall and reinstall when I get home
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Monk32 Posted at 3-4 07:05
That's the benefit of a huge "family" community. We all are continuously support each one and all together.
Answering your requisition about other concerns I have an experience which may help a lot of users.

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had, SD card should not affect the connection of your remote controller and aircraft, however, if you could provide us with a short video where in this situation occurs when the SD card is faulty then we could forward this to our designated department for them to be notified. You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox to upload the link. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-3-4
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 3-4 10:05
Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had, SD card should not affect the connection of your remote controller and aircraft, however, if you could provide us with a short video where in this situation occurs when the SD card is faulty then we could forward this to our designated department for them to be notified. You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox to upload the link. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

I was using a LEXAR 633x 32gb micro SD card which suddenly became faulty. The MA refuses to connect with controller. I changed it, placing instead a Sandisk extreme pro and the MA connected to controller in 10 seconds.
I don't have any video of this case.
Definatly the SD card affects connection between MA and controller. It is checked.
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Monk32 Posted at 3-16 11:41
I was using a LEXAR 633x 32gb micro SD card which suddenly became faulty. The MA refuses to connect with cotroller. I changed it, placing instead a Sandisk extreme pro and the MA connected to controller in 10 seconds.
I don't have any video of this case.
Definatly the SD card affects connection between MA and controller. It is checked.

Hi, thanks for your update. During this situation, I would like to clarify if you're trying to re-link the remote controller to the aircraft or you were waiting for the RC to recognize the aircraft automatically? For the linking process, it's recommended to remove the SD card of the aircraft first to ensure the linking successful. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules