Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Export Waypont Missions
6161 12 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonathan Look
Portugal

I would like to create a Waypont Mission on my iPad Pro then fly it using my iPhone 8. I am logged in on both devices, created a mission on the iPad using the DJI 4 app, saved it and opened the DJI 4 app on the iPhone, but the mission wasn’t there. Am I missing something, or is there something I need to be doing to share?

Thanks
2019-2-17
Use props
jwt-873
First Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

I haven't done any waypoint missions yet...  (It's been so darned cold here this winter that I haven't done much flying at all since the feature was added to the M2).   Have you tried "Syncing your flight records"?   That might copy them over..  
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this scenario with our designated department to see if we could export the mission in a different device. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-17
Use props
TrippleDelta
First Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

I would definitely vote for this.
Why not store the waypoint file on the drone?
2019-2-18
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Well, that's because you can't export the waypoint missions. They're stored on your device and not on the account. You need Litchi to do that.
2019-2-18
Use props
fansf31f97fd
lvl.3
United States

Haven’t tried this because I only use one apple device to fly waypoints (while waiting for an update for my Crystalsky) but I’ve backed up my waypoint folder manually in iTunes. I’d bet you could load it up on another device that had go4 on it. Be worth a try.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi everyone. I've received the feedback from our designated department in regards to this query and I'm afraid that we don't have an option to export the mission flight into a different mobile device. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-18
Use props
TrippleDelta
First Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

I don’t understand. Prepare a flight on a big ipad screen and fly with a smartphone would be a perfect way to do.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TrippleDelta Posted at 2-18 10:11
I don’t understand. Prepare a flight on a big ipad screen and fly with a smartphone would be a perfect way to do.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We've considered this query as a suggestion and forward to our designated to see if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

saviour Posted at 2-18 04:27
Well, that's because you can't export the waypoint missions. They're stored on your device and not on the account. You need Litchi to do that.

And with litchi you can exported to Google maps pro and do a virtual fly of the mission and its very cool. Oh and by the way you can create a mission on Google Maps Pro and imported into litchi
2019-2-18
Use props
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone-Pilot Posted at 2-18 11:08
And with litchi you can exported to Google maps pro and do a virtual fly of the mission and its very cool. Oh and by the way you can create a mission on Google Maps Pro and imported into litchi

the below link will show you how to export and import from litchi into Google Maps pro

https://youtu.be/M9QrXfaX8XU
2019-2-18
Use props
staffan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29380 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 2-18 10:17
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We've considered this query as a suggestion and forward to our designated to see if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for continued support.

Hi, are there any news on this? I haven't tried to see if it works now, but I'm also interested in a solution.
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

staffan Posted at 9-30 10:21
Hi, are there any news on this? I haven't tried to see if it works now, but I'm also interested in a solution.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've confirmed this situation and we're sorry that this process is not possible. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules