Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Ronin bluetooth connection issues (android-sony)
5019 5 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wuxang
New
Germany

I've got a Sony Xperia XZ2 and just got myself the Ronin Gimbal. It's propperly setup, on (i belive) and my phone in the bluetooth options says it found the Ronin s and is connected. However in the Ronin s app it says ;NO DJI Bluetooth devices have been found; What am i doing wrong? is there a option to turn on bluetooth on the ronin s? Need help here, thanks.
Also when turning it on i hold the on buttom for a couple of seconds, the lights turn green and it does a sound ;piep noise;

2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Wuxang, sorry to read the troubles on connecting to the Bluetooth. Please connect to Ronin-S via the APP directly instead of connecting in the Bluetooth Settings of your phone.
Please make sure you have enabled all the access to the APP, and turn on the location of your phone.
2019-2-17
Use props
Wuxang
New
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-17 19:45
Hi Wuxang, sorry to read the troubles on connecting to the Bluetooth. Please connect to Ronin-S via the APP directly instead of connecting in the Bluetooth Settings of your phone.
Please make sure you have enabled all the access to the APP, and turn on the location of your phone.

It doesnt work. What i am showcasing by that is that my phone finds the device and the app does not. Gps is on and when i go into the settings of which app's have used gps the ronin s app does not show up either. Any other "tipps" you guys have? Why is this a issue for a company with the best hardware on the market. Your software limits you, and while knowing it is not your decision making TONS of people are having issues, both posted here and on the review page of the app on the Play Store.
Appreciate more help if you know anything else that might work, thanks Mindy
2019-2-18
Use props
Wuxang
New
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-17 19:45
Hi Wuxang, sorry to read the troubles on connecting to the Bluetooth. Please connect to Ronin-S via the APP directly instead of connecting in the Bluetooth Settings of your phone.
Please make sure you have enabled all the access to the APP, and turn on the location of your phone.

It doesnt work. What i am showcasing by that is that my phone finds the device and the app does not. Gps is on and when i go into the settings of which app's have used gps the ronin s app does not show up either. Any other "tipps" you guys have? Why is this a issue for a company with the best hardware on the market. Your software limits you, and while knowing it is not your decision making TONS of people are having issues, both posted here and on the review page of the app on the Play Store.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Wuxang Posted at 2-18 00:08

Please re-install the APP and enable all the access during the installation. If the issue persists, any chance to try another mobile phone? Please make sure no other Bluetooth is turning on nearby and connecting to Ronin-S's Bluetooth via the APP directly.If there is no luck, please update the firmware again via DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 to see if there is any error code during the update.
2019-2-18
Use props
djiuser_ujl0Yv40RjtM
New

Nigeria

My Ronin m will just not configured with my phone keep how use 0000 or 1234 once I enter that to my phone its show incorrect password
2020-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules