Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scuba01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58711 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

Hopeing somebody may be able to help:
I have just purchased a brand new Mavic Air from Argos United Kingdom.
I have tried to buy Refresh , it states that the Mavic has been activated for over 48 Hours.

FYI I had been flying another Mavic Air with the Iphone I am using now
Kind regards

Kev

2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kev. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out. You may still avail of the DJI Care Refresh for your DJI Mavic Air even if the Drone is already activated for 48 hours. All you need to do is to provide a short video verification of the said drone. I will be providing you a link where in you can check the DJI Care Refresh plan for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.  

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air
2019-2-17
Use props
Scuba01
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 08:33
Hello and good day Kev. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out. You may still avail of the DJI Care Refresh for your DJI Mavic Air even if the Drone is already activated for 48 hours. All you need to do is to provide a short video verification of the said drone. I will be providing you a link where in you can check the DJI Care Refresh plan for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.  

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air

Hi Stephen,

Thank you, however the drone is brand new and had not been started. If I give you the S/N could you check, as I will send it back as I bought it as Brand new
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Scuba01 Posted at 2-17 09:49
Hi Stephen,

Thank you, however the drone is brand new and had not been started. If I give you the S/N could you check, as I will send it back as I bought it as Brand new

Thank you for the additional information you have provided Scuba01. Can you please provide me the serial number of the drone through PM. For me to check. Thank you.
2019-2-17
Use props
Scuba01
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Stephen,

0K1DF383BD42R7
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Scuba01 Posted at 2-17 10:06
Hi Stephen,

0K1DF383BD42R7

Thanks for getting back to us. Upon checking the SN, the unit has been activated more than 48 hours already, please kindly contact the seller to check the exact status, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules