Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Moverio by 300
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phillbarnes
Captain
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

can anyone tell me if  the Epson Moverio BT 300 will work with my Mavic 2?  
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day phillbarnes. Thank you for reaching out. Actually, there is a possibility that the Epson Moverio BT 300 will work. However, since it's not yet optimized with our DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Epson Moverio BT 300  if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Drone. We highly suggest you use the compatible DJI Goggles that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.
2019-2-17
Use props
GlynH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 10:11
Hello and good day phillbarnes. Thank you for reaching out. Actually, there is a possibility that the Epson Moverio BT 300 will work. However, since it's not yet optimized with our DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Epson Moverio BT 300  if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Drone. We highly suggest you use the compatible DJI Goggles that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.

What? Do you mean the DJI Goggles that many users have stated do not work with their DJI Mavic 2 Series drones?

Those ones??

Seems like DJI can't even make their own Goggles compatible with their own aircraft!

I was going to buy a pair but after reading many horror stories of Mavic 2 issues I've decided it's not worth the grief.

Mind you the Epson Moverio BT-300 look good though...

-=Glyn=-
2019-2-17
Use props
fans71dd0bb9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Definitely work, and work well.  This FB group can give you more details. https://www.facebook.com/groups/269299563510341/
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules