Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When not flying
12Next >
1397 45 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3BEPb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

While waiting for batteries to charge.....

2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 3BEPb. Thank you for sharing these videos with us today. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-2-17
Use props
fans6f66f9da
Second Officer
United States

make sure you don't hit that plane or whatever it is when you fly!
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

This thing was out of sight in seconds)))
2019-2-17
Use props
RJB1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Good ole USA and their war machines. How much debt are you in now?
2019-2-17
Use props
lynnmor
United States

RJB1 Posted at 2-17 14:31
Good ole USA and their war machines. How much debt are you in now?

Keeping much of the world free for a century, hopefully folks can appreciate the efforts of these men and machines.  
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Politics talks like sports talks. Heavily biased and pointless.
I enjoy tech progress. I wish our drones were equipped with zoom cameras half as powerful as this lumix lens.
2019-2-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nuclear warfare eh - now they are things you don't want to crash your drone in to...
2019-2-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice clips. From the looks of it you may not want to fly in that area.
2019-2-17
Use props
RJB1
Second Officer

Australia

lynnmor Posted at 2-17 14:41
Keeping much of the world free for a century, hopefully folks can appreciate the efforts of these men and machines.

You have a very skewed view of free. Hopefully other folks are smart enough to realise what Americas "freedom" is really about. How much debt is America in now? Millions more since your last comment. Ironically you are on a Chinese site, using a Chinese product. lol

Yep I agree 3BEPb, but if you are going to post pictures of military hardware you have to expect some blow back.
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hah, believe it or not I perfectly aware about things you mentioned. From $$ to what kind of  “freedom” USA is actually pushing for.
But I make a choice to be at peace with it. Life is too short to waste it on something I got no power over.

I got F22 somewhere on sd card. Will post it later.
2019-2-17
Use props
forbsie
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 14:51
Politics talks like sports talks. Heavily biased and pointless.
I enjoy tech progress. I wish our drones were equipped with zoom cameras half as powerful as this lumix lens.

Agree 100% (re politics etc.)
2019-2-17
Use props
RJB1
Second Officer

Australia

forbsie Posted at 2-17 22:06
Agree 100% (re politics etc.)

It's a shame and a very obvious reason the world is the way it is, with that all too common attitude. At some point you have to ask yourself when will it bother you? Probably not till it directly effects you, (your kids have to go to war, the government controls your every movement and action, or you end up with a political leader like the US have got now). By then it's usually too late. Apathy is certainly what those that want to control everything are banking on.
2019-2-17
Use props
RJB1
Second Officer

Australia

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 20:00
Hah, believe it or not I perfectly aware about things you mentioned. From $$ to what kind of  “freedom” USA is actually pushing for.
But I make a choice to be at peace with it. Life is too short to waste it on something I got no power over.

You have the power, you just have to get off your ass and join the fight against it.
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My fighting days are over. Even most Nobel fight these days would serve to someone’s not so Nobel interests.
2019-2-18
Use props
Proteous
Second Officer
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

wow are you sure its safe to fly in that location... lol
2019-2-18
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I stayed below 25m mostly. Never over 50m.
2019-2-18
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

So these are like Spark shots?!?!
2019-2-18
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

No matter how polite I asked spark refuses to shoot 4K videos
2019-2-18
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 2716936 ft
United States

RJB1 Posted at 2-17 19:24
You have a very skewed view of free. Hopefully other folks are smart enough to realise what Americas "freedom" is really about. How much debt is America in now? Millions more since your last comment. Ironically you are on a Chinese site, using a Chinese product. lol

Yep I agree 3BEPb, but if you are going to post pictures of military hardware you have to expect some blow back.

When you look back at a century as the poster mentions...World War I and II, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf I and II all come to mind.  The US homeland was never really threatened...but US involvement did free many countries from invasion.  And the US did help to free China from terrible oppression by the Japanese so I don't see the irony, there.  Granted the US got in late several times after host countries had already suffered severe losses...but bottom line is there's been a lot of American blood dropped on foreign soil for other's freedom.  Yes, at a great cost to the US...and great debt.
2019-2-18
Use props
lynnmor
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 2-18 15:33
When you look back at a century as the poster mentions...World War I and II, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf I and II all come to mind.  The US homeland was never really threatened...but US involvement did free many countries from invasion.  And the US did help to free China from terrible oppression by the Japanese so I don't see the irony, there.  Granted the US got in late several times after host countries had already suffered severe losses...but bottom line is there's been a lot of American blood dropped on foreign soil for other's freedom.  Yes, at a great cost to the US...and great debt.

Thank You, at least you understand.
2019-2-18
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately we live in the world where if you want to live good and prosper you have to take it away from others. And our lavish life in USA paid for in blood and tears. Both ours and foreign.
2019-2-18
Use props
RJB1
Second Officer

Australia

Rustic17 Posted at 2-18 15:33
When you look back at a century as the poster mentions...World War I and II, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf I and II all come to mind.  The US homeland was never really threatened...but US involvement did free many countries from invasion.  And the US did help to free China from terrible oppression by the Japanese so I don't see the irony, there.  Granted the US got in late several times after host countries had already suffered severe losses...but bottom line is there's been a lot of American blood dropped on foreign soil for other's freedom.  Yes, at a great cost to the US...and great debt.

You seriously need a history lesson. But then again ignorance is bliss which is the reason they don't teach history in the US.
Lets look at WW1. US drags feet to get involved but then finally gets involved, not to defend Europe but because they realised they needed to be part of the carve up of the middle east where everyone has realised oil is going to be huge in the 20th century.
WW2 US drags its feet to get involved but finally when the UK is on it's knees does a deal to finance so much to them that it cripples the country. USA also realises again that Russia will be taking possession of so much of eastern europe that they need to be there to get their share of the plunder.
Korea, nothing but a reds under the bed which resulted in the US getting their asses kicked when they tried to invade China.
Vietnam A empirical war by the French who had for years oppressed Vietnam, they get their asses kicked and bail out handing it to the US. They also get their asses kicked and are directly the cause of mass genocide in Cambodia when they drop more bombs than in WW2 killing millions of civilians and opening the door to Pol Pot.
Iraq, seriously you even need that one explained to you? It's absolutely shown that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and that they had no weapons of mass destruction. Iraq was just another push by US to control or disrupt middle eastern oil prices. thousands killed and the creation of ISIS.
Syria same ole same ole
Libya, same
Afghanistan massive mineral's all being controlled by US now  
Somalia More bombs than any president during Obama reign

Its disgusting that Americans go round calling this freedom and then saying how everyone should honour the heroes who died for these causes. Just do some research and listen to your own soldiers who figured out what has really being going on. But nah you wont be doing that, better to keep your head in the sand and say how wonderful and free you are.
2019-2-18
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
United States

Sorry, forum...this doesn't have anything to do with the Spark.  I'm sending him a Personal Message.
2019-2-18
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 2-18 21:18
You seriously need a history lesson. But then again ignorance is bliss which is the reason they don't teach history in the US.
Lets look at WW1. US drags feet to get involved but then finally gets involved, not to defend Europe but because they realised they needed to be part of the carve up of the middle east where everyone has realised oil is going to be huge in the 20th century.
WW2 US drags its feet to get involved but finally when the UK is on it's knees does a deal to finance so much to them that it cripples the country. USA also realises again that Russia will be taking possession of so much of eastern europe that they need to be there to get their share of the plunder.

That is pretty accurate assessment if you ask me. But from materialistic point of view it’s the best place to live.
2019-2-19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

And with full batteries, how far away was it?  was there a chance, to get shot down? ;-)
2019-2-19
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It was far away. And I stayed under the radar))))
Here is lens zoom example
2019-2-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
2019-2-20
Use props
PatriotArcher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

Where do you live that you can get all of those cool machines in one place!?
2019-2-20
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It’s near Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
2019-2-20
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 2-20 05:37
Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!!!!
2019-2-20
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 12:26
Hello and good day 3BEPb. Thank you for sharing these videos with us today. Great work and thank you for your support.

Anytime))))!!!
2019-2-21
Use props
weseli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38402 ft

Serbia

I can see B2, it is not invisible
2019-2-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You're welcome mate!
2019-2-21
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

weseli Posted at 2-21 11:08
I can see B2, it is not invisible

B2? What B2?
2019-2-22
Use props
weseli
Second Officer

Serbia

hahahah.... We Serbia have one exemple in our museum. Shot down "99
2019-2-22
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
United States

weseli Posted at 2-22 08:36
hahahah.... We Serbia have one exemple in our museum. Shot down "99

Better check your information...according to Wikipedia no B-2's have been lost in combat.
2019-2-22
Use props
weseli
Second Officer

Serbia

Hahahaha... ok it is F-117A

here is link and some photos

https://zlatibor.tv/dogadaji-ves ... aranja-f-117/10612/

2019-2-22
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Здраво!
2019-2-22
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

weseli Posted at 2-22 10:56
Hahahaha... ok it is F-117A

here is link  and some photos

And to think it was defeated by old technology and old anti aircraft rocket.
2019-2-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules