Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller
983 6 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salmonslayer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

I know soneone who lost his Mavic Pro and is willing to sell me his controller,  can I set it up as a spare to my existing controller . How is that done ?
2019-2-17
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could use it as a spare simply by linking it to your aircraft.

As an alternative you could have dual RC control of Mavic Pro , as in a Tutor/Student arrangement.:-

Although this video is aimed at goggles, it gives an indication as to how to set up 'dual controller' mode.

2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you could use that as a spare of your remote controller on your Mavic Pro. Kindly update your other remote controller for the RC to be compatible with your aircraft. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-17
Use props
Wipeout
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1334275 ft
United States

Not sure your going to be able to do what you want. You could keep it as a spare but you cannot set it up as a master slave setup to my knowledge.
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wipeout Posted at 2-17 19:40
Not sure your going to be able to do what you want. You could keep it as a spare but you cannot set it up as a master slave setup to my knowledge.

Hi, thanks for the input. The Mavic Pro supports dual remote controller which will give you a primary and secondary remote controller. You may check the video below for your reference. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-18
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wipeout Posted at 2-17 19:40

The Mavic Pro is one of the best featured UAVs that DJI produce, which is what makes it exceptionally good value at the moment.
2019-2-18
Use props
Wipeout
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1334275 ft
United States

My mistake. I was completely unaware that it was possible to run dual controllers on the mavic pro.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules