Looking for idea of charnging phone while connecting to Osmo P...
478 4 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

Hi,
   I got adapter to connect Iphone 8 to Osmo Pocket. While it works fine, I don't see the way to charge phone as well. I can use power bank to charge OP, but not the Iphone. I am looking for the workaround to charge both phone and OP.

I was thinking of using cage for mirrorless camera to detach iphone from OP and use wireless module. That way I can charge both iphone and OP at the same time, but it comes with an addtion cost of wireless module. I'd prefer any not to shell out any other cost for wireless module if possible.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

2019-2-17
Use props
Yanncd French yellow vest
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hi, i use a powerbank connected to the OP and in fact it does charge my Iphone X at the same time.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AndyUS19. Thank you for choosing DJI and for the reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on how to charge your iPhone 8 while connected to your DJI Osmo Pocket. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party accessories for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Actually, there is a possibility that the 3rd party accessories will be able work . However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability and if it will work all the time with no issues while using with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

2019-2-18
Use props
milan79
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Stephen If you do not recommend using 3rd party accessories for charging OP can you recommend accessories tested by DJI? When will be on stock DJI Osmo Pocket - Charging Case?
2019-2-18
Use props
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

I use my Anker power bank to charge Osmo Pocket fine. The only thing I can't do is to charge both Phone and OP at the same time when Iphone connected to OP. If firmware can fix this, it would be great.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules