Matrice 600 pro refuse to receive commands and go far by it self !!
621 4 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans26381069

Libya

hello everyone ..

seconds after take off with matrice 600 pro and it stopped receiving any control command and was moving away from me , i tried to press the home return button with no hope , i was seeing it goes away by it self , then after  5 minutes or more it got back to home point by it self .

i exported the log files from the plane , i uploaded the PARAM.log here , the FLY.dat which i believe for the specific flight is big enough so i uploaded it on external website .
i need to know why this happened ??!!, it was windy that day but it was under the maximum wind the matrice can resist with about 10 KM/H .
it's very crusual to fix such errors .
i can't upload external links here but i uploaded it , i could  
PM  any one who could help with the specific .DAT file ..

PARM.rar

29.76 KB, Down times: 0

2019-2-18
Use props
fans26381069

Libya

h t t p s : / / uploadfiles.io/nogrt
2019-2-18
Use props
BudWalker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans26381069 Posted at 2-18 09:50
h t t p s : / / uploadfiles.io/nogrt

There were 2 flights in FLY304.DAT. The second flight had the reported incident. Seems there was a problem with both the GPS and the uplink signal strength. Can't really speculate as to the cause. Height did not appear to be a contributing factor. The first flight appeared to not have these problems.

At time 900 secs (about 25 secs after launch) the numSats went from 12 to 0. This caused the mode to switch to ATTI from GPS+ATTI.
Untitled1.png
Then about 18 secs later the uplink signal stength started to decrease. Finally, at time 971 the signal strength went to 0 and the RC was disconnected.
Untitled2.png

GPS came back briefly at around 1030 secs but then switched back off. GPS resumed at 1127 and remained solid for the rest of the flight.

The uplink signal strength was intermittent for the rest of the flight.

I don't know why both the RC:sigStrength and GPS had problems.

2019-2-19
Use props
fans26381069

Libya

BudWalker Posted at 2-19 08:14
There were 2 flights in FLY304.DAT. The second flight had the reported incident. Seems there was a problem with both the GPS and the uplink signal strength. Can't really speculate as to the cause. Height did not appear to be a contributing factor. The first flight appeared to not have these problems.

At time 900 secs (about 25 secs after launch) the numSats went from 12 to 0. This caused the mode to switch to ATTI from GPS+ATTI.

thanks a lot ...
so as far as i understood the cause is unknown even from the log files , could any one from DJI company could fix or do something about this ?  honestly i can't flight with this thing any more without knowing the cause that making the drone goes away and receiving any command ...
what do you suggest me to do or who should i contact ?
2019-2-22
Use props
AQUIF
lvl.4
India

i was flying an inpsire 1 once....kinda same thing happened ....we found the reason to be VHV (high tension Electrical )  lines caused a certain impedance with RC communication  & sat connections
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules