901 8 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JEFF66PHANTO3P
lvl.3
Flight distance : 204747 ft
France

Bonjour à tous
Nouveau sur le forum. Merci de votre accueil !
Je possède un Phantom3 pro.
A la suite d'une rupture de bras encours de vol, j'ai remonté la machine dans une nouvelle coque. Tout fonctionne de nouveau parfaitement avec DJI GO. GO HOME ... FOLLOW ME ...POINT OF INTEREST.
Le seul problème que je rencontre est que les videos tremblent. J'ai recalibré la GIMBAL, j'ai remis des hélices neuves ....rien ne change
Au sol, hélices à l'arrêt drone connecté à la tablette..On voit les vibrations sur l'écran.
La gimbal "grésille" en permanence...  J'ai costaté un petit peu de "JEU " au niveau du bras principal.....
Sur le net un conseil etait donné : resserres la vis BTR sur le bras principal... Je n'ai pas cette vis ...
Merci de vos conseils avisés et des solutions trouvées si quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce problème
JEFF
GOOGLE TRADUCTION
Hello everyone New on the forum. Thank you for your welcome ! I own a Phantom3 pro. Following a broken arm out of flight, I reassembled the machine in a new hull. Everything works perfectly again with DJI GO. GO HOME ... FOLLOW ME ... POINT OF INTEREST. The only problem I have is that the videos are shaking. I recalibrated the GIMBAL, I put new propellers .... nothing changes On the ground, propellers stopped drone connected to the tablet..We see the vibrations on the screen. The gimbal "sizzles" permanently ... I costa a little bit of "GAME" at the main arm ..... On the net a tip was given: tighten the screw BTR on the main arm ... I do not have this screw ... Thank you for your wise advice and solutions found if someone has already encountered this problem JEFF
2019-2-18
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I think the screw they are suggesting is the one on top of the yaw arm.  Turn the drone upside down and swing the arm to one side and you will see it.  Make sure the shaft is on the flat side facing the screw, then tighten.
2019-2-18
Use props
JEFF66PHANTO3P
lvl.3
France

Thanks .... I look for
PS: I'm french  and leave in Perpignan!
Jeff
2019-2-18
Use props
JEFF66PHANTO3P
lvl.3
France

I have found the screw... I'll tighten ...
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JEFF66PHANTO3P. Welcome to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 3 Pro and thank you for giving us an update on the said situation as well. Please let us know on the result after tighten the screw on the said drone. For us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-2-18
Use props
JEFF66PHANTO3P
lvl.3
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-18 12:20
Hello and good day JEFF66PHANTO3P. Welcome to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 3 Pro and thank you for giving us an update on the said situation as well. Please let us know on the result after tighten the screw on the said drone. For us to help you further. Thank you.

Hi,
           Yessssssss ! No more vibration....
           Vidéos are very clean !  
           Wi pilote together my wife and me ! We mustto take insurance and it is our experiences that will make us evolve.
Thank you for your help
Have a good evening
Jeff
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JEFF66PHANTO3P Posted at 2-19 08:58
Hi,
           Yessssssss ! No more vibration....
           Vidéos are very clean !  

Thank you for giving us an update Jeff. If you have any concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-2-19
Use props
shokoman
lvl.1

Ukraine

welcome to forum!
2019-2-19
Use props
JEFF66PHANTO3P
lvl.3
France