Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What Would You like To See In Future Firmware?
6931 72 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1967geezer
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ability to program a motion path for normal video recording.
2019-2-24
Use props
mikevman
lvl.3
United States

An auto pan mode in video would be very cool, also max bitrate for other res. like 4k 24p,1080 24p please, max iso limit in auto mode, save EV in auto mode after turn off, h265, and dual iso recording if the camera is capable, like shooting at say 100 iso and 800 at the same time for more dynamic range or hdr look in vid. or photo.
2019-2-24
Use props
StardustGeass
Second Officer
Indonesia

+1 to hyperlapse, HDR on photos, less shooting time on timelapse (1 and 0.5 sec), and 2.7k recording options!
Also, is it possible to stop splitting file after 4GB files? It is very annoying, and exFAT system files already allows for >4GB per files!
2019-2-24
Use props
fans32c3ab54
Flight distance : 594898 ft
United States

BeterBan Posted at 2-19 03:36
Nothing ... I am happy with this little thing ... hmmm, perhaps a 30x zoom ?

Some type of digital zoom would be great.  
2019-2-24
Use props
Glory
lvl.1
Canada

I agree with earlier posts on the ability to save only in RAW if needed. As well, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and request a digital zoom ability. It couldn't hurt, and I wouldn't mind loss in quality, even if shooting in 4K, if I could sometimes zoom in on something that needed zooming in on!

Besides that, I'm a big fan of  JKJenn's  suggestion for being able to save presets. It would make setup for different shooting conditions a breeze!
2019-2-24
Use props
Frank11ert
Netherlands

I would be Nice to controle the gimball pitch during recording, this is currently not allowed
2019-2-24
Use props
fansd48ae687
lvl.1
  • >>>
Malaysia

There’s 3 things i would like to ask.

How to shoot or setting,the gimbal to totally locked?With the current option,i can just select tilt lock,fpv or follow.

It will be great to add lock mode for tilt & pan,since the gimbal always
move when i try to filming in the car & attached osmo pocket using suction cup.It won’t stay still.

Second,it will be better to add digital zoom in when using 4k resolution.Users can zoom in when attach smartphone,or tilt features can be set to digital zoom.

Third,Is it possible to add slower shutter speed for next firmware update?
30sec for slow shutter instead of 8sec as for now.
2019-2-24
Use props
leventg
New
Turkey

Not sure if the issue is related to the firmware or DJI Mimo app but I would like to see Osmo Pocket connects with Galaxy A3 (2017) Android properly. Thx.
2019-2-25
Use props
CemAygun
Captain
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Number one in my personal wish list would be "motionlapse" type keyframed movement in regular video recording...
2019-2-25
Use props
Pabloitaly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50932 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I would like that in the app mimo can be converted, adding a new file, if I register in 4k60fps that I can not mount the video with app or iphone because not compatible, you can click on the file and the app automatically converts to 4k 30fps or 1080p 60 to be able to edit with a mobile phone.
2019-2-25
Use props
sarriola
lvl.1
United States

A capture delay setting in Pano mode. So, we can have enough time to frame ourselves in our own pano's.
2019-2-28
Use props
cEQtBhqjyKJB
lvl.4
Canada

Does anyone have an approximate timeline as to when the next firmware is planned for release?
2019-3-1
Use props
djiuser_kAESOExp9QtS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8635 ft
Australia

Two suggestions to make this great device even better:

1.  We need an option to take 3 or 5 shots with AEB that we can combine in Photoshop, just as we do with the Mavic Air, so we can create images with better dynamic range / HDR.  Happy to have this as a feature of the wireless stand (if required for optimal results/stability).

2.  Give us more options for time-lapse, please. I want to be able to create a video over half an hour with a shot every second.  Every 3 seconds is far too long if you want to film things like traffic.
2019-3-1
Use props
Udo13
First Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Would it also be possible to save in the video clip the set parameters and then display the information function.
For subsequent checks in the video editing program would be advantageous
2019-3-2
Use props
AerialVisionPro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 736033 ft
United States

New firmware out today in the iOS app store. It does mention a few basic things, but does anyone know where we can find a more detailed list of the latest feature additions?
2019-3-4
Use props
Joemar7
Second Officer
  • >>>
American Samoa

Is the Osmo pocket hardware capable of delivering hdmi out signal thru the charging port?  Even though I can use the iPhone as a monitor, it will be nice to connect an external monitor like GoPro does.  Not sure if a firmware can do this or it's limited to the hardware.  
2019-3-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Joemar7 Posted at 3-4 08:08
Is the Osmo pocket hardware capable of delivering hdmi out signal thru the charging port?  Even though I can use the iPhone as a monitor, it will be nice to connect an external monitor like GoPro does.  Not sure if a firmware can do this or it's limited to the hardware.

I think it’s a hardware issue, it was exactly the same with Osmos .
2019-3-4
Use props
Wiz33
Captain
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since the unit can take just the center 1920x1080 image from the sensor (during 1080@120). being able to use that as a 2X zoom while shooting in 1080@30/60 would be great.
2019-3-4
Use props
Happy Snapping
New
Flight distance : 6050 ft
Austria

I also heavily vote for saving and loading of presets!
I always use the Osmo Pocket in Manual Mode and with settings only available in Pro Mode.

From very often I pull it out, take a shot, review it: its not in Pro mode, colors are set to normal and resolution and framrate is off, ...
That's really annoying! The moment is lost and the recording as well.
I really question the possibillity to use the Osmo Pocket as fast shooting device, asa long the settings change all the time!

Hence, here are my two feature/bug fix requests:
First it would be really great to keep the settings. No matter if you plug in the Smartphone or not.  No matter how often you turn the Osmo Pocket on or off.

Second it would be even better to be able to self named presets. Set up the Osmo Pocket to your likings. Safe it under a given name.
Later, when there is a similar recording situation, load the fitting preset and you are ready to go!

That would be really great!
2019-3-4
Use props
The Wiggidy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38461 ft
United States

Would love to be able to use the OP as a webcam with live tracking!
2019-3-19
Use props
Poojap
lvl.4
United States

Just to have it in this thread:

1. Disable beeping.
2. Save brightness setting. More brightness levels. Dimmer would be nice to save battery.   
3. Ability to turn Activetrack and Facetrack off and on from settings.
4. Ability to rearrange order of the settings options, like make Pro Mode the next swipe after settings, or brightness, etc.  (perhaps this can be done from the Mimo App). Right now, I change brightness (because it doesn't save) and activate pro mode a lot more than I change the aspect ratio or use glamour effects, or toggle AFC/AFS. It would be nice to push all of the lower prior settings to me further back. This is a limitation of the small screen, so this is a good compromise.
5. Presets
6. Fix the 59:59+ bug

2019-3-19
Use props
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

Hi ....  I am new here ...
I wish the Mimo app can allow us to plug the headset to the phone to (1) monitor the recording sound, (2) or use the headset mic to record sound to the video, (3) or to do <1> or <2> with a bluetooth headset
2019-3-21
Use props
reuvenbrenner
lvl.3
Israel

What I miss most about OP is a "shatter Release"  (independent) that works with B.T that will allow to activate/stop the camera of OP. A device like the in picture connects today to every mobile with B.T and knows how to activate/ stop a camera on a mobile device. When we connecting the mobile to the OP with USB-C, it is necessary to transfer the commands of the "shatter Release" to the OP to activate/ stop a camera of OP. This option will save DJI need to insert a "timer" into the OP software.
2019-3-21
Use props
tripleburst
Second Officer
United States

+1 for 2.7K 30/60 fps recording.
2019-3-21
Use props
Aavalaakso
Captain
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

- I dont mention beep since it is totally other topic.

- 2,7k up to 60 fps.
- Same kind control to go automatically from point A to point B to record video. Like timelapses do.

- Just thinking is that "naps" "naps" "klick" "klick" needed when OP in starting?

Other Osmo devices just wakes up and heads up. I don't understand why OP wants to look every direction when booting up.

Is osmo lilliput too scared to wake up and it needs to look every direction for enemies?

2019-3-21
Use props
Holytotemic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77172 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why is AEB and Burst only available on the Osmo Action, and not in the app?
Also, when are we getting night mode back?
Guided panoramas (android style with the dots) should also be something really easy to add.
2019-7-29
Use props
fans8c0365c7
lvl.1
Greece

Hello

After 3 months of using it as a pro tool, this is what I would like to see. I will not tell something that is impossible (due to hardware). Everything I will say can be done (software-firmware)

1)  option to give more power to motors. This would make 3rd parties to develo lens filter for various focal lenght. There is already a 16mm focal lenght lens filter in the market.  There is no more evolution in this market since motors are weak to hold even this very light extra weight of a magnetic filter

2) more manual control to adjust sharpness, blacks, gamma

3) a digital zoom x2 would be nice. More than x2 would have significant affect in picture quality

4)  control to go automatically from point A to point B to record video. Like timelapses do. (I just copy-paste it from above) but for a film maker this is a must !

5) a bit improvement to the flat d_clike  profile. The camera by itself has a poor dynamic range. The only way to fix it is with a really good flat profile.

6) 1080p slow motion is almost unusable for every low light... even indoor video shooting. Give us something better.

2019-8-4
Use props
Michał Witkowski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549925 ft
Poland

Slo-Mo 100/125FPS for PAL
2019-8-4
Use props
VisualAltitude
Captain
Flight distance : 43914 ft
Norway

Virtual joystick on the Osmo pockets screen, to be able to controll the gimbal in all directions.
2019-8-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

That would be kind of tricky given that the whole screen is already used for focus and activetrack and swipes for menus in all directions.  Well, perhaps if the record button could be held down to make the screen go temporarily into joystick mode it might work.
2019-8-4
Use props
Philip Suarez
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It’s got to be the ability to live stream. I would buy a pocket or action straight away if this feature became available
2019-8-5
Use props
ALEK80
New

Italy

hi guys,
my request is 30" shutter for photos available also for time/motionlapse

Next step think seriously about add a "Star Tracker" option to the app ;)
2019-8-8
Use props
Idan Shahar
lvl.4

Israel

HDR like in the Action, I know it's not 10bit but I don't care, I want the HDR we've been getting on phones since the Galaxy note 3 video shooter (2013).
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules