How to fix image distortion in Mavic 2 Pro without Photoshop ?
2004 6 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Azim Khan Ronnie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 826847 ft
Bangladesh

How to fix image distortion in Mavic 2 Pro without Photoshop ?
2019-2-18
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Maybe to try with GIMP?
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I just want to clarify, may I know if you are shooting under DLOG-M or HLG color modes? because distortion will be a normal phenomenon when using this modes. The video captured in the DLOG-M and HLG color modes is uniformly encoded using 10bits H.265 for greater post-processing space. But 10bits video cannot complete distortion correction in the aircraft directly, it needs to be post-processed.There is much software that supports distortion correction, therefore, we recommend customers to edit it. If you want an image that is not distorted too much, recommend you use the normal color mode for video shooting. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-18
Use props
Azim Khan Ronnie
lvl.1
Bangladesh

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-18 09:22
Hi, thanks for reaching out. I just want to clarify, may I know if you are shooting under DLOG-M or HLG color modes? because distortion will be a normal phenomenon when using this modes. The video captured in the DLOG-M and HLG color modes is uniformly encoded using 10bits H.265 for greater post-processing space. But 10bits video cannot complete distortion correction in the aircraft directly, it needs to be post-processed.There is much software that supports distortion correction, therefore, we recommend customers to edit it. If you want an image that is not distorted too much, recommend you use the normal color mode for video shooting. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks Natalia, I face distortion problem in photo mood. I want to fix it without software. I know i can fix it with Photoshop but can not happy with that. Please give me a easy solution, how can i fix distortion in my photographs?   
2019-2-18
Use props
Azim Khan Ronnie
lvl.1
Bangladesh

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-18 09:18
Maybe to try with GIMP?

What is GIMP ?
2019-2-18
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

GNU Image Manipulation Program, photo editing tool... pretty much like Photoshop but free.
https://www.gimp.org/

2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Azim Khan Ronnie Posted at 2-18 09:31
Thanks Natalia, I face distortion problem in photo mood. I want to fix it without software. I know i can fix it with Photoshop but can not happy with that. Please give me a easy solution, how can i fix distortion in my photographs?

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. However, you can only fix the distortion using a software that correct distortion. I highly suggest you to check this link for more information: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20User%20Guide.pdf. Thank you.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules