dongle USB c - bluetooth
493 3 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Franconvillois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10174 ft
France

There is someone to tell me if it's possible to connect a dongle USB C - Bluetooth and paired the smartphone with the Osmo pocket
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to have a clarification that you wanted to connect your mobile device to this dongle via Bluetooth whilst the dongle is connected to Osmo Pocket via the adapter? Would it be possible if you could confirm to us what would be your process about this inquiry for further clarification? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Franconvillois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10174 ft
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2-18 10:40
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to have a clarification that you wanted to connect your mobile device to this dongle via Bluetooth whilst the dongle is connected to Osmo Pocket via the adapter? Would it be possible if you could confirm to us what would be your process about this inquiry for further clarification? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

the goal is to use the bluetooth dongle and no the adapter with the dji osmo application
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Franconvillois Posted at 2-19 00:55
the goal is to use the bluetooth dongle and no the adapter with the dji osmo application

Hi, thanks for the clarification, Sorry that this process hasn't been tested by our engineers, therefore, we couldn't guarantee if this would work. Also, we're not recommending to use our customers to use third-party accessories as this may cause compatibility problem and may affect the performance of your unit. Thank you for understanding, Kindly reach us back if you have further concerns.
2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules