Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Zoom and Polar Pro App
1029 5 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

High does anybody know how to properly use the polar Pro app settings or how go use it to ininstall thr  correct filter? My issue is to you set it to Auto exposure or manual exposure to to correctly inputs the number to get the right calculation
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Drone-Pilot. Thank you for choosing DJI and for the reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the Polar Pro Application. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Set the camera to manual - then input your current settings into the app and it will tell you what filter you need. As a general rule your shutter speed should be double your frame rate so set the target shutter to say 30fps with the SS at 1/60th then input your current shutter speed and current ND filter that you are using to create an exposure value of 0 and the app will recommend what the correct filter will be to achieve your target. As an example, if you have a shutter speed of 1/160th and are using an ND4 but want to reduce your shutter to 1/60th to double your frame rate without over exposing then the app will advise you to change your ND4 filter to an ND8 to add an an extra f-stop value.
2019-2-18
Use props
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well then I got the wrong information because someone told me to set it to auto and then get the auto numbers and input it into the app
2019-2-18
Use props
WRHershey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-18 10:16
Hello and good day Drone-Pilot. Thank you for choosing DJI and for the reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the Polar Pro Application. Thank you for your support.

????????????? what? hahahaha
2019-2-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone-Pilot Posted at 2-18 11:04
Well then I got the wrong information because someone told me to set it to auto and then get the auto numbers and input it into the app

If you play around with it for 5 minutes you'll work out their formula in how they created the app. It's so straightforward that you won't even need the app using it a few times. Work out what each stop value equates to in terms of shutter speeds and thats about it.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules