In for repair - can I add Refresh?
757 5 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tafische
lvl.1
Flight distance : 397858 ft
United States

So I sent my 6 month old Spark in for some minor repairs.  I am considering adding refresh to it.  Wondering if there was a simple way to do it while it is at DJI instead of having to do the whole video thing.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your interest. I would like to ask if you sent your aircraft on our official repair facility? Sorry that we have to do a video verification for you to purchase this DJI Care refresh so that our team could be able to check the aircraft if it's in a good condition. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Tafische
lvl.1
United States

Yes, it is in your facility.  I just received notice of the repair completion, test flight, and QA.  Seems like the perfect time to add it without the video....
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tafische Posted at 2-18 11:26
Yes, it is in your facility.  I just received notice of the repair completion, test flight, and QA.  Seems like the perfect time to add it without the video....

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Once the repair is done, you'll be receiving an invitation email about this DJI care refresh plan which makes you eligible on purchasing the plan within 72 hours upon receiving the invitation and this would not require you to do the video verification. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Tafische
lvl.1
United States

Perfect. Thanks so much for the prompt response.  That is exactly what I was wanting.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tafische Posted at 2-18 11:39
Perfect. Thanks so much for the prompt response.  That is exactly what I was wanting.

If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back again, or you may reach out one of our support channels by going to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thank you for your support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules