Mavic 2 Pro repair to Cerritos? Repair time?
1193 4 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patriotdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1572740 ft
United States

Just curious why my Mavic 2 Pro was shipped to California for repair versus Texas? Is there any way to speed up the shipping time? I live in Georgia and according to UPS, the transit time is 6 business days. On average, what is the turnaround time for a repair from DJI?
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question, Estimated turnaround time would be 5-7 business days upon receiving your Aircraft in the facility. About the expediting the shipping time, I would recommend reaching out one of our support channels in order for them to provide you with information about this. You may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thank you for your support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

If you have a choice send it to Texas because I have heard positives reviews from there and nightmares from California.

2019-2-18
Use props
patriotdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1572740 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 12:29
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question, Estimated turnaround time would be 5-7 business days upon receiving your Aircraft in the facility. About the expediting the shipping time, I would recommend reaching out one of our support channels in order for them to provide you with information about this. You may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thank you for your support.

The drone has been delivered to Cerritos ..is there anyway to expedite the repair? I have a job that I need this for later next week. I have a case number if needed.
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

patriotdrone Posted at 2-22 11:38
The drone has been delivered to Cerritos ..is there anyway to expedite the repair? I have a job that I need this for later next week. I have a case number if needed.

Hi there, with regards to that. Unfortunately. We don't have the way to expedite the process for the repair since this will undergo to each stage, for example, the damage assessment for them to find out what they need to repair or replace. Then after that, once they found out, it will undergo to quotation if there's a charge or under the warranty. And so on and so forth, If ever you have the DJI Care Refresh there's an option or part of the plan that will hasten the process since this will be automatically a replacement as part of the Plan. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules