Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GS Pro Support
1239 7 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the new Smart Controller support the DJI GS Pro app?

2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Regarding your concern, No. DJI GS Pro only works on iOS system. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-18
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-18 12:13
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Regarding your concern, No. DJI GS Pro only works on iOS system. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Why does DJI develop a product that its own app doesn't work with?
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2-18 12:17
Why does DJI develop a product that its own app doesn't work with?

Hi, I understand how you feel. As of the moment, DJI Smart Controller is still new and still under development. The GS Pro might be added on the said controller in the coming updates in the future. I appreciate your understanding.
2019-2-18
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-18 12:28
Hi, I understand how you feel. As of the moment, DJI Smart Controller is still new and still under development. The GS Pro might be added on the said controller in the coming updates in the future. I appreciate your understanding.

"Might be added"  means "no" based on DJI's track record.  We are still waiting on a ground filming option for the I2 that was announced at the release of the I2.
2019-2-18
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-18 12:28
Hi, I understand how you feel. As of the moment, DJI Smart Controller is still new and still under development. The GS Pro might be added on the said controller in the coming updates in the future. I appreciate your understanding.

"Might be added"  means "no" based on DJI's track record.  We are still waiting on a ground filming option for the I2 that was announced at the release of the I2.
2019-2-18
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2-18 12:43
"Might be added"  means "no" based on DJI's track record.  We are still waiting on a ground filming option for the I2 that was announced at the release of the I2.

They could allow Litchi to be installed and work ... this is a solution for many of us!
2019-2-18
Use props
fans5b4d13c6
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi, i have a question....if a using dji gspro in my flight and the conection with the app failed, the mission will continue taking photos?...or do i have restart the mission, because under another apps the mission can be continue but without to take the photos...thanks for your help....
2020-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules