Shoot Raw in GSP
1592 7 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hursey
lvl.1
United States

Is there no way to shoot raw images while using Ground Station Pro?
2019-2-18
Use props
hursey
lvl.1
United States

Found it... Never mind!
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. It's good to know that you've figured out this query. Actually, this option can be found on the camera settings on the application. Thank you for continued support. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-2-18
Use props
hursey
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-18 16:25
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Did you manage to check the image format to possibly record a RAW under camera settings? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Yes, Sorry.. was not aware that camera settings were INSIDE the camera view window. My Bad. Thanks Again!
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

hursey Posted at 2-18 16:26
Yes, Sorry.. was not aware that camera settings were INSIDE the camera view window. My Bad. Thanks Again!

No worries, please let us know if you need our assistance again we're always here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-18
Use props
hursey
lvl.1
United States

Thanks so much Tony, I actually DO have another question... If I am shooting RAW I know the write times to the card will be longer, do you know what the stats are for write times for Raw files, so that I can adjust the speed of the drone appropriately. Also IF the drone is going too fast and the files are not writing fast enough, is there a wanting that happens to alert you to the fact you are not capturing all of the required images to put the final stitched file together?  (Does this make sense?)
2019-2-19
Use props
hursey
lvl.1
United States

Hey Tony,
I went out and shot another 4 missions today and despite going in and selecting "RAW" for the capture format, all of the images were still recorded as JPEG. Can you help troubleshoot?
2019-2-19
Use props
alemao_drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195161 ft
Brazil

The signature of kml / Shp File Import has validity for how long?

Grato
Carlos
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules