V.11.30 Firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom4P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129498 ft
United States

I'm in need of the firmware fix for my Phamton p3a. Can someone help with this? Also is their a differnce between the p3p and the p3a firmware fix?
Thanks in advace for the help. Email tcavalier97@gmail.com with fix.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what seems to be the problem on the Phantom 3 Advanced? Yes, the firmware of the P3A and P3P is identical, however, the specs of these two drones are different so there's a possibility that there might be a firmware that would be released separately for this both drones especially if our team has a plan to optimize the camera. Please let us know the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-19
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I hate to jump in here like this, but DJI Tony should know that the P3A and P3P are NOT the same firmware! Yes, the difference is the camera, and there is different firmware for the appropriate phantom. There is no possibility there might be a different firmware...…………..there clearly is.
I will agree that the internal components are identical for both, but you cannot use the wrong firmware and expect it to be ok. You are apparently are looking for V1.11.30, but you have spelled it out wrong on your title for this post, but everyone should be able to understand that I would think. Is it an "ESC" error problem you have? There is a V1.11.30 to address this, and you will I guess have to ask again for them to give it to you. And yes, there is one for the Advanced and one for the Pro. I still do not understand why every person that needs this has to ask a moderator for it, but that is how it is. Good luck to you.
2019-2-20
Use props
waterlogged
New

United States

i'm at the end with this p3p.. my 3rd and probably last DJI product.  this drone was absolutely perfect, UNTIL it started requiring updates.. starting w/ the app on my phone.. and then I moved from the iPhone to a android tablet, it was bigger and I didn't have to worry about not getting calls etc.. the aircraft and remote need updates, which I can't get either to accept.. and online support said I need to send it in.. that's not going to happen.. my best friend w/ the exact same p3p … same issues.. won't connect.. needs updates and wont take them... if there is a way to wipe it clean jailbreak it pls let me know.. I just want to fly the damn thing up, snap the photos of the houses and go back to work..    i'm just about ready to dump gas on this one and strike a match.. go buy a parrot... hell i'd settle for a helium bday balloon and duct tape my camera to it at this point.. i'd have a better chance of getting a photo from the air.  

beyond frustrated w/ something that worked flawlessly and literally was taken out of the case and no longer works...
2019-2-21
Use props
waterlogged
New

United States

waterlogged Posted at 2-21 10:35
i'm at the end with this p3p.. my 3rd and probably last DJI product.  this drone was absolutely perfect, UNTIL it started requiring updates.. starting w/ the app on my phone.. and then I moved from the iPhone to a android tablet, it was bigger and I didn't have to worry about not getting calls etc.. the aircraft and remote need updates, which I can't get either to accept.. and online support said I need to send it in.. that's not going to happen.. my best friend w/ the exact same p3p … same issues.. won't connect.. needs updates and wont take them... if there is a way to wipe it clean jailbreak it pls let me know.. I just want to fly the damn thing up, snap the photos of the houses and go back to work..    i'm just about ready to dump gas on this one and strike a match.. go buy a parrot... hell i'd settle for a helium bday balloon and duct tape my camera to it at this point.. i'd have a better chance of getting a photo from the air.  

beyond frustrated w/ something that worked flawlessly and literally was taken out of the case and no longer works...

and it's now fixed ..finally got the update into the aircraft... but it seemed to have to start with the remote??????  
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules