Missing Screw that balances camera
1136 5 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptainJJ
  • >>>
United States

So I was cleaning my Ronin S and my son got a hold of 2 of the balancing screws and sent them down the toilet.    How can I get ahold of 2 of those screws so I can use my Ronin S again?
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, I would suggest to you to reach out one of our support channels, in order for them to guide you on how you will get a replacement for the screw. You may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thank you for your support.
2019-2-18
Use props
CaptainJJ
  • >>>
United States

I have emailed DJI, called DJI and tried to use the DJI chat feature.  Noone has been able to help me.   I would love to get 3 new screws, please help me with this request or I'll be left with a Ronin S paperweight.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CaptainJJ Posted at 2-19 12:43
I have emailed DJI, called DJI and tried to use the DJI chat feature.  Noone has been able to help me.   I would love to get 3 new screws, please help me with this request or I'll be left with a Ronin S paperweight.

We managed to get your email via your Forum account, we have informed the team to follow up and reply as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thanks.
2019-2-20
Use props
jhmos
lvl.1
Australia

There is workable replacement from SmallRig, the Ratchet Wingnut  with M5 thread (partnumber 1566). It does stick out a bit more though but still fits in the box. Another option, although less conveinient to use,  is just to get some M5 screws (need about 9mm of thread).
2019-2-28
Use props
CaptainJJ
  • >>>
United States

Thanks jhmos!   You are more helpful and faster than DJI in finding a solution for making my Ronin S more than a paperweight!  
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules