How to Escalate Case Poor Service Non Response since 5th Nov 2018
1047 6 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ant584
lvl.1
Australia

I require assistance or a mod to help with an open case.  I have received no response since 5th Nov 2018 and my drone has been effectively held to ransom for 9 months and counting now!

I can find no information on how to escalate or involve a 3rd party outside of DJI, which shouldnt be the case and plays into their hands should they choose to stop providing support services.

This was a significant purchase I got to fly around a dozen times and has been MIA ever since being returned for evaluation and repair.  Feeling frustrated and very let down with my whole DJI experience!  My first and most likely my last as it almost feels like an elaborate scam to strip me of my money at this point.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ant584, you have our sincere apologies for what happened and the unpleasant experience with our after-sales service. I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and has escalated to the related team to look into, we will have someone to contact you very soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-2-19
Use props
Ant584
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Mindy,

I have received a message and replied to it.  Could you follow up and ensure I receive a response.

Appreciate your help and the fast response support provided once you became involved.

2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ant584 Posted at 2-19 15:42
Thanks Mindy,

I have received a message and replied to it.  Could you follow up and ensure I receive a response.

No problem, I will follow up until it is solved in the end.
2019-2-19
Use props
SMJ
New
Flight distance : 4423 ft
Australia

DJI's service is very slow with poor response times.  I had to follow up to get any info on the status of my repair and only when I went online did i get a response.  Now they have sent back the package with several (not just 1) parts missing, to the extent that i can not fly it. And NOW I have received a response questioning what I sent back and telling me that I am incorrect!! Appalling service and I really would not recommend DJI to anyone, sorry.

In response to your question, I asked the same question of James on the chat support line (ie how to escalate a complaint) and was only given the local support number.  It's just like they were preventing me from escalating the case or the poor service. Not sure why any support person would behave like this.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SMJ Posted at 2-19 19:35
DJI's service is very slow with poor response times.  I had to follow up to get any info on the status of my repair and only when I went online did i get a response.  Now they have sent back the package with several (not just 1) parts missing, to the extent that i can not fly it. And NOW I have received a response questioning what I sent back and telling me that I am incorrect!! Appalling service and I really would not recommend DJI to anyone, sorry.

In response to your question, I asked the same question of James on the chat support line (ie how to escalate a complaint) and was only given the local support number.  It's just like they were preventing me from escalating the case or the poor service. Not sure why any support person would behave like this.

Hi SMJ, we are very sorry for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, I managed to get your case number and the email record. Just to verify, you sent in two pairs of joysticks but only got one pair back right? Could you please check if the joysticks are attached in the Joystick Slot as the picture below shows?
We have no direct line of the complaint team at the moment, but if you have any concern, we will transfer to the higher team for further follow-up. GTScreenshot_20190221_120558.png
2019-2-20
Use props
Ant584
lvl.1

Hi Mindy or other Admin,

Can you please step in and assist again with ensuring after sales support respond to my case.  

Also, can you please advise details for escalation / involving an independent outside party.  I have been more than patient throughout this process and while I finally received notification of repair and return of my drone almost 1 year after I sent it in, the drone is still not in working condition and will need to go through this whole process again!!!  Extraordinarily frustrating that in the 2 years of ownership It has spent more time with the sales/support team than with it's owner.

I would happily hand it back for a full refund just to be done with DJI in it's entirety.  Without a doubt the worst experience I have ever encountered in product after sales support.

Appreciate your prompt assistance.
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules