Visual navigation settings
2005 5 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TorontoAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125289 ft
Canada

Updated DJI Go (IOS) yesterday for a first flight on 2 Mavics since last year in September. First thing I noticed was Forward and rear obstacle sensing option missing, and now only Advanced vision settings. This first image was the previous version of DJI Go - IOS
beforedji.JPG

And after the most recent DJI Go update only advanced vision settings avaliable. Where and how can we turn off forward and rear obstical advoidance sensors if necessary. Going to try Android version later that I use an older DJI Go and won't update it and see if I still have forward and rear sensor options.

now.JPG
2019-2-19
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.2
Canada

Just checked past DJI Go app for android and everything is great so I guess I will be removing the new version for IOS
2019-2-19
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You are trying that with aircraft powered up and connected, the advanced vision settings is a sub menu in the visual navigations settings folder ?
2019-2-19
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.2
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2-19 05:33
You are trying that with aircraft powered up and connected, the advanced vision settings is a sub menu in the visual navigations settings folder ?

I'm trying to turn off Forward and rear obstacle sensing option when and if necessary. Now only advanced options there and no forward and rear switch. Have checked all settings with everything powered on and without. Thought I was loosing my mind, then tried Android and all options are there to turn off front and rear sensors, bottom sensors.
2019-2-19
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.2
Canada

Uninstalled DJI Go three times and reinstalled. Finally i have managed to restore Visual Obstacle Avoidance options
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TorontoAir Posted at 2-19 05:27
[view_image]

Just checked past DJI Go app for android and everything is great so I guess I will be removing the new version for IOS

Hi, we're sorry to know about the inconvenience that you had. However, we're glad to know that you've managed to fixed the situation and be able to bring back the "Enable Forward and Backward Obstacle Sensing" on the DJI GO 4 app. If the problem occurs again, please provide the mobile device, iOS version, firmware, and app version for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules