478 3 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRD Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73091 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ran into an issue with my Phantom 4, it won't record anything with 64GB sd card installed and I see the caches are max out and cannot clear them. I need support to contact me.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we have the exact model of your SD card? Did you manage to reformat the SD card? Have you tried to used different SD cards as well to isolate the situation? Are you using a built-in screen remote controller or mobile device? Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if you encounter any error message upon clearing the cache on the application? For the mean-time, you may follow the instruction below for you to clear the cache on the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance.
DJI GO 4 app>"Me"> Gear Icon (located at the top right corner)>Clear Cache.
2019-2-19
Use props
iSlick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73091 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 08:55
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we have the exact model of your SD card? Did you manage to reformat the SD card? Have you tried to used different SD cards as well to isolate the situation? Are you using a built-in screen remote controller or mobile device? Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if you encounter any error message upon clearing the cache on the application? For the mean-time, you may follow the instruction below for you to clear the cache on the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance.
DJI GO 4 app>"Me"> Gear Icon (located at the top right corner)>Clear Cache.

I got ya and have tried all that, I dont have the built in screen and I use mostly ipad gen 4, firmware of the drone and remote is updated and not matter what capacity I tried still will not record on the app or the remote.
2019-2-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

iSlick Posted at 2-19 09:41
I got ya and have tried all that, I dont have the built in screen and I use mostly ipad gen 4, firmware of the drone and remote is updated and not matter what capacity I tried still will not record on the app or the remote.

Copy off all the pics and movies from the card, then format it in the aircraft using the DJI Go 4 app. Also please answer the question of what SD card you have.

2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules