Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daider169
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3707890 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hi all,

Just recieved 2  cendence controllers/crystalsky ultrabright with patch antenna's last week and I have very bad videotransmission. Been testing for days now without succes.  I have to do live job for next 2weeks for broadcast and the signal is very very poor. Tried everything in settings, nothing helps... Any idea ? thx

2019-2-19
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I currently got the same problem. Sometimes its running fluid and then suddenly its going bad like we used to see on the I1.
In my case I guess its the CS struggeling. Not sure where that suddenly comes from.

Did you check signal strenght?
If that is ok it might be a software bug commeing from the I2  .300 firmware as I did not have the mentioned problems with .100
2019-2-19
Use props
Daider169
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3707890 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Coyut Posted at 2-19 08:39
I currently got the same problem. Sometimes its running fluid and then suddenly its going bad like we used to see on the I1.
In my case I guess its the CS struggeling. Not sure where that suddenly comes from.

I did setup inside and signal strenght seemed to be ok, than I restarted outside and all was gone, almost no signal at all and channels jumping arround
2019-2-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Make sure you update Cendence firmware with patch antenna ATTACHED! Antenna itself is very directional, not like standard omni-directional sticks. But should provide strong signal for broadcasting when correctly aimed at the drone. I had 6 km transmission with Matrice 200, maintaining clear LOS (Line Of Sight).
2019-2-19
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-19 13:53
Make sure you update Cendence firmware with patch antenna ATTACHED! Antenna itself is very directional, not like standard omni-directional sticks. But should provide strong signal for broadcasting when correctly aimed at the drone. I had 6 km transmission with Matrice 200, maintaining clear LOS (Line Of Sight).

FCC an CE mode also differs the max signal.

In my case I only got problems since the I2 .300 update.
Also the Go4 app crashes now very often. Temps are currently around C0°, so heat can't be the problem.
Also had it once that all chanells were shown fully red. 5Min later everything worked again.
2019-2-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Coyut Posted at 2-20 04:26
FCC an CE mode also differs the max signal.

In my case I only got problems since the I2 .300 update.

I would suggest to re-install Go4 app ...
2019-2-20
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-20 11:37
I would suggest to re-install Go4 app ...

FCC (USA) and CE (Europe) are local signal strenght restrictions. nothing to do with the app it self.
In Europe we only get about 1/4 of the transmission power due of leag restrictions.
2019-2-21
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Coyut Posted at 2-19 08:39
I currently got the same problem. Sometimes its running fluid and then suddenly its going bad like we used to see on the I1.

I have the same thing with the Cristalsky and normal transmitter.
What did help me a lot is to hard stop/quit the app, sometimes 2 times and then the video is ok.
Or stop the app and restart the machine, did help also for me.
I think the Cristalsky shokes in it sometimes.

I hope it helps you.

Vincent
2019-2-21
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm using all four CAN-bus accessories from DJI on a Cendence.  Patch antenna, GPS unit, focus wheel and multilink. I just recently added the multilink now the focus wheel does not work unless I take one of the other CAN-bus accessories off line.  Each CAN-bus device works on its own but not all together.  With the GPS unit off line the focus wheel is intermittent with a flashing blue light.  It would seem to be a power load that the CAN-bus circuit cannot support when all four devices are powered up at the same time.  Has anyone else experienced this?  This CAN-bus circuit is power for the patch antenna and I have become unconfortable with a loss of that power supply and a possible resultant disconnect with the aircraft.  
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules