Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting Spark Remote
732 3 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TCDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
United States

Hello fellow Pilots!   Has anybody had trouble connecting their Spark remote to an Android device using an OTG Cable?  If so, what did you do to get it to connect?
I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S8.
Thanks for the help guys and gals!
TCDrone
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in DJI Product. With regards to that. Most of the spark users using the OTG cable for them to fully optimize it and to avoid any interference as well, however. Always make sure the cable is connected properly since this is connected via hardware to avoid any problem. We may still wait for the best recommendation from other users. Best regards. Thanks!
2019-2-19
Use props
TCDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 14:30
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in DJI Product. With regards to that. Most of the spark users using the OTG cable for them to fully optimize it and to avoid any interference as well, however. Always make sure the cable is connected properly since this is connected via hardware to avoid any problem. We may still wait for the best recommendation from other users. Best regards. Thanks!

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I’m probably going to order an adapter and use my iPad.
That may help according to what I’ve been reading.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TCDrone Posted at 2-19 15:50
Thanks for the prompt reply.  I’m probably going to order an adapter and use my iPad.
That may help according to what I’ve been reading.

Not a problem and it's my pleasure to help you. If you have any question or concern don't hesitate to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules