Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OTG Cable
614 9 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
set my new username
Second Officer
United States

Do you recommend using an otg cable with the spark RC? What difference does it make? What OTG cables do you recommend for Iphone SE? The DJI one is here: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... osition=2&vid=19411 but it is $24...

2019-2-19
Use props
set my new username
Second Officer
United States

thanks in advance
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the DJI Product. With regards to that Yes you may use an OTG cable with your iPhone though it was highly recommended to use an android device since this is fully optimized with an Android device. You may check this OTG cable as well https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... t-v2&position=0 then connecting a lightning cable going to your phone. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-2-19
Use props
snowbird pilot
Second Officer
United States

any other recommendations?
2019-2-20
Use props
snowbird pilot
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 14:46
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the DJI Product. With regards to that Yes you may use an OTG cable with your iPhone though it was highly recommended to use an android device since this is fully optimized with an Android device. You may check this OTG cable as well https://store.dji.com/product/dji-goggles-micro-usb-otg-cable?from=search-result-v2&position=0 then connecting a lightning cable going to your phone. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!

thanks DJI gamora!
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome! Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-20
Use props
cxwrench
lvl.1
United States

I got a 2 pack of OTG cables on Amazon and I plug an iphone cable in to the that. Not the cleanest set up as I have the long iphone cable coiled up and zip-tied, but it works. The OTG cables were $6.00/2. I'm using an iphone XR if that matters. Saw a bunch of videos on YT that showed it, thought I'd try it as it's so cheap to do.
2019-2-23
Use props
snowbird pilot
Second Officer
United States

cxwrench Posted at 2-23 18:02
I got a 2 pack of OTG cables on Amazon and I plug an iphone cable in to the that. Not the cleanest set up as I have the long iphone cable coiled up and zip-tied, but it works. The OTG cables were $6.00/2. I'm using an iphone XR if that matters. Saw a bunch of videos on YT that showed it, thought I'd try it as it's so cheap to do.

what does it imporve?
2019-2-24
Use props
weseli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38402 ft

Serbia

Any OTG cable will work. I buyed my from local telephone store for 5$, and works just fine.
2019-2-24
Use props
snowbird pilot
Second Officer
United States

weseli Posted at 2-24 07:21
Any OTG cable will work. I buyed my from local telephone store for 5$, and works just fine.

ok thanks!
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules