Portable charger
946 6 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
set my new username
lvl.4
United States

I know there is a DJI portable spark charger, but are there any cheaper options that anyone knows of or uses? could you link them? And i don't mean a car charger. one i could use on a boat without outlets. thanks!
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day set my new username. Thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices to charge your DJI Spark. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its intelligent flight battery. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories or devices will be able work in charging the battery of your DJI Spark . However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.
2019-2-19
Use props
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

Here's one I found. It's not much cheaper but it's all I could find.
https://smile.amazon.com/Smatree ... 8-2-spons&psc=1
2019-2-19
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I have the Smatree SP90...cheaper, faster charging, smaller, and charges three batteries at the same time!!!  And on one charge of the Smatree, I can charge 6 batteries taken down to 15% power.  Be sure and get the upgraded version with the round hole charging slot (not like the micro usb in the picture).  See the one in the previous post. The regular usb slot is to charge the RC...or mobile device.
Smatree SP90 Dimension.JPG
2019-2-19
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Here is a comparison I found on line...the DJI charger accepts 3 batteries but only charges one at a time. Note the Smatree weighs a little more but is 1/3 the volume of the DJI.  Mine packs very well in a backpack along with the Fly More case with drone and a separate case for the RC. Also note the time to charge the station is wrong.  The 15 hours was for the original model.  The upgraded one charges in 3.5-4 hours.
2019-2-19
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 2-19 23:35
Here is a comparison I found on line...the DJI charger accepts 3 batteries but only charges one at a time. Note the Smatree weighs a little more but is 1/3 the volume of the DJI.  Mine packs very well in a backpack along with the Fly More case with drone and a separate case for the RC. Also note the time to charge the station is wrong.  The 15 hours was for the original model.  The upgraded one charges in 3.5-4 hours.[view_image]

cool, so you use it? works ok?
2019-2-20
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Yep...there were some issues people had when it first came out so you might see some bad reviews from two years ago...I didn't have any problems with mine but the 15 hour charge time was excessive.  Then they came out with an improved version that charges in 3.5-4 hours and I got it.  Haven't had any issues...charges three batteries in 50 minutes, and another three after that (I usually fly until 10-15% is left on the battery.  Much smaller than DJI's.  And 84% gave it a 5 star rating on Amazon out of 30 reviews.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules