Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care- Major Program Fault!
763 6 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grtday
lvl.2
United States

Bought my P4 V2 in July, with DJI Care attached to the units serial number.  
In September, I crashed it and returned to DJI.  For $129, they sent me a new one with a different serial number.
Well, I crashed this second unit and went on-line to claim my second return under DJI Care.  (I know...I know...maybe I should take up bicycles!)
Anyway, DJI Care didn't transfer the Serial for my replacement to my initial account.  Hence, my on-line return request for warranty/DJI Care was denied.
Upon calling DJI, I found I had to MANUALLY send an email with the first serial number, asking them to negate it and transfer DJI Care over to the the second/replacement unit.
Why, oh why is this not a computerized automatic process?

BTW...DJI Care is a MUST-by with all DJI products!  I'm living proof!

2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly PM us the associated case number ( CAS ) so we can further check on this. Kindly reach us the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you in advance.
2019-2-19
Use props
Grtday
lvl.2
United States

Please re-read my post...
I cannot give you a case number since your on-line system will not allow me to create it.  
The original Serial must be transferred to the new bird.  THEN your system will recognize the replacement bird and allow me to create a case.  
I don't have a case number.  Must we get a human involved?
Help me out here!
Why in the world doesn't DJI  they just enter your original (Bird #1) serial number in a database and change the DJI Care from active to inactive. Then take the new Phantom (Bird #2)  with the new serial number and access the same database and make the new serial number Active with DJI Care.

Or at a minimum drop a big red or orange colored notification card in the box with the replacement Bird #2 that reads in BOLD text something like. "You must send an email to DJISupportSucks@DJI.com to transfer your DJI Care program to your replacement Phantom?
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Grtday Posted at 2-19 15:30
Please re-read my post...
I cannot give you a case number since your on-line system will not allow me to create it.  
The original Serial must be transferred to the new bird.  THEN your system will recognize the replacement bird and allow me to create a case.  

I mean the previous case number, no worries, I managed to get it via your Forum account and I have tried with the new serial number in the online repair form that it works fine. I will send you PM, please check later, thank you.
2019-2-19
Use props
Grtday
lvl.2
United States

Please send me a new case number for the return of Bird #2.  Please send a return label too so that I may get it replaced ASAP!
Thanks!
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Grtday Posted at 2-20 04:53
Please send me a new case number for the return of Bird #2.  Please send a return label too so that I may get it replaced ASAP!
Thanks!

Hi there, our sincere apologies for the trouble this issue have caused you. We sent you a message please check later. Thank you.
2019-2-20
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Grtday Posted at 2-20 04:53
Thanks!

You need to make up your mind, do you want a human involved or not ;)

You have to remember, the Chinese have different way of doing things and whilst it might not be the right way to us, its just th way thy do it, all the forum team can do is perhaps bring this up with the techs and maybe it will be implemented in the future, but as frustrating as it might be, its the way it is for now
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules