Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UK members, Spark clearance at LCE
897 6 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Evening all,
The Photographic chain London Camera Exchange have listed a sale with £100 off DJI Sparks.
Am not sure on Spark pricing elsewhere, but in my city, Norwich, London Camera Exhange are good people.

https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Promotion/DJI+Spark+Clearance_882.html

Chris
2019-2-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to know - they are a trusted company to use too.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for giving us this information today. Upon checking the London Camera Exchange on our official website. This store is listed as one of the official retail stores for DJI. I would suggest purchasing your DJI Drone to the lists of official retail stores for you to be sure that the said drone will be genuine and will have all the necessary warranties included on the package. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer

2019-2-19
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-19 15:39
Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for giving us this information today. Upon checking the London Camera Exchange on our official website. This store is listed as one of the official retail stores for DJI. I would suggest purchasing your DJI Drone to the lists of official retail stores for you to be sure that the said drone will be genuine and will have all the necessary warranties included on the package. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer

Thank you, I already have a Spark. But it’s good to receive confirmation from you that LCE are official stockists. Is the Spark being discontinued? Would that account for the heavy discounts I wonder.
Kind regards,
Chris
2019-2-19
Use props
set my new username
Second Officer
United States

the charger is very discoutned!
2019-2-19
Use props
set my new username
Second Officer
United States

the drone is discounted by like 8 USD
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChrisJG Posted at 2-19 16:03
Thank you, I already have a Spark. But it’s good to receive confirmation from you that LCE are official stockists. Is the Spark being discontinued? Would that account for the heavy discounts I wonder.
Kind regards,
Chris

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're still supporting the DJI Spark and release firmware to optimized this drone. Sorry that we don't have any information if there will be an upcoming big discount on our DJI Spark. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules