Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Phantom 4 RTK Firmware Released(2019/02/20)
2988 5 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date:        2019.02.20
  • Aircraft Firmware:        v01.07.0118
  • Remote Controller Firmware:        v01.07.0116
  • DJI GS RTK App:        v1.8.25
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom:        v2.0.6
  • DJI Assistant 2 For MG:        v2.0.12

What’s New?
  • Improved battery stability and safety after the battery was not fully charged and discharged during long-term storage.
  • If you have multiple batteries, please run this firmware update on all of them.
  • Added support for the remote controller without a built-in display for use with Mobile SDK apps.
  • Added Timed Shooting mode in Photogrammetry and Linear Flight operations.
  • Added the option in Advanced Settings when planning a Photogrammetry operation to set the margin of the operation area automatically.
  • Added support for export and import of the planned operations using a microSD card.
  • Added support for RTCM 3.2 MSM3 when using custom network RTK.
  • Added the option in General Settings in Camera View to select Grid as FPV Display Mode.
  • Added the function to center the gimbal by double tapping the gimbal pitch status bar in Camera View.
  • Cancelled the limit for the length of the flight route when planning an operation.
  • Optimized the calculation for the flight route and operation duration.
  • Fixed occasional issue: app crash caused by some random operations.
  • Fixed occasional issue: there was no marker for the breakpoint after pausing the operation.
  • Fixed occasional issue: the storage path of the pictures shot during automatic operations was wrong.
  • Fixed issue: wrong display of some text in the app.
  • Fixed issue: wrong display of GSD value when system language was Japanese.

Notes!
  • This firmware update may take a long time. Please wait and DO NOT power off the aircraft during updating.
  • Make sure that the firmware for both the aircraft and remote controller is up-to-date. Otherwise they will not work together.
  • It is not recommended to use this firmware with a PC GS Pro of v1.2.0 or lower. Otherwise some functions may not work properly.
2019-2-19
Use props
KOOLPHOTO
Flight distance : 15568 ft
  • >>>
Spain

TERRAIN FOLLOW PLEASE¡¡¡ WITHOUT THIS FUNCTION IS VERY VERY LIMITED¡¡¡
2019-3-8
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

KOOLPHOTO Posted at 3-8 04:14
TERRAIN FOLLOW PLEASE¡¡¡ WITHOUT THIS FUNCTION IS VERY VERY LIMITED¡¡¡

Not sure why there are multiple "New P4P RTK Firmware" threads but I'll add my voice to this one as well - terrain following is a crucial need for proper mapping/survey.
2019-3-8
Use props
NIKUSHA
lvl.1

Georgia

My voice to Terrain Following function with ability to import user terrains also as it is critical in mining activities.
2019-3-25
Use props
NIKUSHA
lvl.1

Georgia

patiam Posted at 3-8 10:11
Not sure why there are multiple "New P4P RTK Firmware" threads but I'll add my voice to this one as well - terrain following is a crucial need for proper mapping/survey.

My voice to Terrain Following function with ability to import user terrains also as it is critical in mining activities.
2019-3-25
Use props
fans29ae36a7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21558 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

If not, at least let us add a waypoint mission via KML
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now