Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Select Birthday Suprise
10414 16 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatriotArcher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

Hey, I was curious as to what the birthday suprise is with Select membership? I know it probably varies some but I was curious what people have gotten so far. Sadly I purchased my drone from amazon but I was looking into buying it from the official website so I could get that.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your interest in our DJI Select. You’ll get a 12% off coupon under “My Gift Cards and Coupons” on your Account page on the day that you set as your birthday when bought DJI Select.
*The 12%-off coupon can be used to purchase consumer drones for a 14-days period. Make sure to use it before its expiration date. Meanwhile, the supported drones are Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Spark, Phantom series, Osmo Mobile, Osmo, Osmo +, DJI Goggles, and more drones in the future. You can only use the birthday coupon when purchasing a designated product. If purchasing multiple designated products in a single order, only the most expensive product in the order will be discounted. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-20
Use props
fans28e9c32c
lvl.1

Mexico

Can it be used for the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom?
2019-4-3
Use props
diukar
Flight distance : 26053 ft

United States

i got 12% off on DJI products for my birthday . I didnt use it, but i think it was only 12% off for one item, such as OSMO, Phantom , Mavic 2 with or without remote, mavic with or without Racing Goggles, Ronin or Drone Combo packages ...
2019-8-26
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Last year it was 12% and I used it on the Mavic Pro Platinum. This year it's only 5%. And it doesn't work on the Mavic Mini or the Osmo Mobile 3. Kind of disappointed this year.
djiBdayCoupon.jpg
2019-11-5
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm also a DJI select member...so I guess I won't be looking forward to only a 5% coupon? wow that's amusing.
2019-11-5
Use props
VSFPV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178865 ft
United States

Is it still just 5%?  Can it be used on the Mavic Air 2?
2020-5-13
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Flight distance : 10149541 ft
Canada

First  time I heard about it, will be looking into it, thanks for the info
2020-5-19
Use props
RRW25635
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128022 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-20 11:19
Hi, thanks for your interest in our DJI Select. You’ll get a 12% off coupon under “My Gift Cards and Coupons” on your Account page on the day that you set as your birthday when bought DJI Select.
*The 12%-off coupon can be used to purchase consumer drones for a 14-days period. Make sure to use it before its expiration date. Meanwhile, the supported drones are Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Spark, Phantom series, Osmo Mobile, Osmo, Osmo +, DJI Goggles, and more drones in the future. You can only use the birthday coupon when purchasing a designated product. If purchasing multiple designated products in a single order, only the most expensive product in the order will be discounted. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Just got mine, but it was 5% not 12%
2020-5-21
Use props
NatureDigital
Captain
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-20 11:19
Hi, thanks for your interest in our DJI Select. You’ll get a 12% off coupon under “My Gift Cards and Coupons” on your Account page on the day that you set as your birthday when bought DJI Select.
*The 12%-off coupon can be used to purchase consumer drones for a 14-days period. Make sure to use it before its expiration date. Meanwhile, the supported drones are Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Spark, Phantom series, Osmo Mobile, Osmo, Osmo +, DJI Goggles, and more drones in the future. You can only use the birthday coupon when purchasing a designated product. If purchasing multiple designated products in a single order, only the most expensive product in the order will be discounted. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Does this discount apply to refurbished products?
2020-5-25
Use props
NatureDigital
Captain
United States

Bing Err Posted at 2019-11-5 00:29
Last year it was 12% and I used it on the Mavic Pro Platinum. This year it's only 5%. And it doesn't work on the Mavic Mini or the Osmo Mobile 3. Kind of disappointed this year.

oh, that is disappointing
2020-5-25
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

NatureDigital Posted at 5-25 17:15
oh, that is disappointing

yeah, it was a bit disappointing. I didn't use it to buy a new drone, so I guess the jokes on them. If the coupon would have been larger then they would get me to spend more money. But I didn't.
2020-5-25
Use props
NatureDigital
Captain
United States

Bing Err Posted at 5-25 18:00
yeah, it was a bit disappointing. I didn't use it to buy a new drone, so I guess the jokes on them. If the coupon would have been larger then they would get me to spend more money. But I didn't.

True
2020-5-25
Use props
dronepilotbob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 931795 ft
Canada

Whats the coupon in 2021? I didn't receive anything yet?
2021-3-15
Use props
Flashram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151739 ft
Canada

dronepilotbob Posted at 3-15 09:48
Whats the coupon in 2021? I didn't receive anything yet?

Curious too. Seems for $49 USD, it's really not worth it.
2021-3-19
Use props
DRONE MAJOR
lvl.1

United States

do u get 12% off DJI products for birthdays
2021-3-20
Use props
yogi053
Captain
Flight distance : 7953858 ft
United Kingdom