Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do I need both apps?
518 4 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
King_Flight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 839459 ft
Australia

I now have the mavic air (DJI go 4) as well as the phantom 3 and osmo mobile 2(DJI go 3). I guess I need both apps for all the devices? The other question I have is I am.seeong a duplicate of my videos in both apps. Can I delete from 1 without losing from the other. I need to get 5 minutes and backup/remove from the device - that would help as well?
2019-2-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Before you think about deleting any files, check out their properties first, you will probably find one is a much larger file than the other, and if you examine them further, one is in high resolution and the other is a low resolution copy of it.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you for being interested in using the DJI Products. With regards to that Captain @Geebax is correct about this you need to check each video since they may the cached video or the original file. About the App yes you need to have Both DJI Go and DJI Go 4 app since you have the Mavic Air, Phantom 3 and Osmo mobile 2. Thank you for you for your support.
2019-2-20
Use props
King_Flight
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-20 09:04
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you for being interested in using the DJI Products. With regards to that Captain @Geebax is correct about this you need to check each video since they may the cached video or the original file. About the App yes you need to have Both DJI Go and DJI Go 4 app since you have the Mavic Air, Phantom 3 and Osmo mobile 2. Thank you for you for your support.

Thanks. No chance of them being rolled into one?
2019-2-27
Use props
King_Flight
Second Officer
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2-19 20:52
Before you think about deleting any files, check out their properties first, you will probably find one is a much larger file than the other, and if you examine them further, one is in high resolution and the other is a low resolution copy of it.

Thank you. Need to find some quiet time to make sure I do it right.
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules