MAIN CONTROLLER DATA ERROR
1608 3 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eng.Agromateus
New
Flight distance : 2470 ft
Brazil

HI! I'm having a big problem with my MavicAir!
In control, it's showed a messenge "MAIN CONTROLLER DATA ERROR"
Do Anyone know how can i fix?

2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Eng.Agromateus, sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further checking. May I know what happened prior to the issue? I would recommend you restore the settings to factory defaults and flash the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. You download the software here: https://www.dji.com/it-en/mavic-air/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Please let me know if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

2019-2-20
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

It happened to me once, I just rebooted the aircraft and then the error was gone (apparently forever). I checked online and it appear to be like a motherboard issue that can pop up due to overheat. Were the environment temperature high when you were flying?
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TwentyThrill Posted at 2-24 17:31
It happened to me once, I just rebooted the aircraft and then the error was gone (apparently forever). I checked online and it appear to be like a motherboard issue that can pop up due to overheat. Were the environment temperature high when you were flying?

Hi, we're sorry if you encounter this problem before, however, we're glad that you've managed to fix the situation. May you please always have a safe flight!
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules