Battery cell error
826 5 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
croioi
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi, I have a three batteries for my Mavic, they have all been charged around 8-10 times according to the app.
When I don’t use them for some time I’ve made sure that they are around 50%.

I have had this specific battery for about 1.5 years with 10 charges on it and I’m getting this battery cell error. Is there anything I can do? There’s no warranty anymore. Too bad since it almost hasn’t been used.

Thanks.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Croioi, my apologies for the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further checking.   For your case, please try to fully discharge the battery, then charge it to full and check again, you can also try to refresh the firmware and restart the drone for a couple times. Kindly let me know if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-20
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

You might try to charge and recharge the battery maybe 3/4 times, if it doesn't "correct" itself, scrap it.
2019-2-20
Use props
croioi
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-20 08:07
Hi Croioi, my apologies for the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further checking.  Hi there, could you please provide me with a screenshot of the battery info?  For your case, please try to fully discharge the battery, then charge it to full and check again, you can also try to refresh the firmware and restart the drone for a couple times. Kindly let me know if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

Hi, here are a few screenshots. Regarding discharging, should I just let the drone sit turned on until it runs out of battery and turn off?

2019-2-20
Use props
croioi
lvl.1

Sweden

Another picture, sorry for posting again. I couldn't see an edit button on my previous post.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

croioi Posted at 2-20 09:58
Hi, here are a few screenshots. Regarding discharging, should I just let the drone sit turned on until it runs out of battery and turn off?
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thanks for your prompt reply. If the battery will not be used for more than ten days, discharge the battery to 40% to 65% before storage, which can extend the battery life. To discharge a fully charged battery, go to DJI GO 4 and enable the auto discharging function. It takes approximately 2 to 3 days to discharge the battery to 65%. (It is normal that you may feel moderate heat emitting from the battery during the discharge process and the LED does not light up.) For the Mavic Pro, If "Time to Discharge" is set to 7 days the battery will start discharging from the eighth day. The self-consumption of the battery is based on the designed capacity, which consumes 0.18% of electricity per day. (After the battery is discharged to 65%, it will start to discharge slowly at 0.18% per day, and after the battery level is 20%, it will enter shutdown mode after a long time of storage, and the power consumption is 0.04%.) Please take not that If the battery is operated during discharging (press once or press and hold the power button, etc.), the discharge process will be interrupted and stopped, then the self-discharge timing will be recalculated based on the set self-discharge in the app. I hope this can help.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules