Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bah for mavic 2 Pro
1308 15 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saccafisola
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1355 ft
Italy

Good morning,
I want to buy a bag that contains a mavic 2 Pro, the dji smart controller, a second battery and other accessories. Can you help me? Thanks.
2019-2-20
Use props
saccafisola
lvl.2
Italy

In the  title Bag... sorry
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we do appreciate your interest in our products. Please refer on this link: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=2 I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-20
Use props
saccafisola
lvl.2
Italy

Thanks so much
2019-2-20
Use props
saccafisola
lvl.2
Italy

Does exists only this model?   
2019-2-20
Use props
saccafisola
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-20 08:12
Hi there, we do appreciate your interest in our products. Please refer on this link: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-shoulder-bag?from=search-result-v2&position=2 I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.

Sorry…. does exists only this model? It's possible to view some pictures of the interiors of this bag? Thanks
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. Just in case you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

saccafisola Posted at 2-20 11:16
Sorry…. does exists only this model? It's possible to view some pictures of the interiors of this bag? Thanks

Yes, this bag is specially designed for Mavic 2. Please refer on the attached file below. Thanks!

2019-2-20
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-20 08:12
Hi there, we do appreciate your interest in our products. Please refer on this link: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-shoulder-bag?from=search-result-v2&position=2 I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.

The smart controller does not fit in that bag with a drone and a battery and it barely fits the stock RC.
2019-2-20
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

Have a look at this one:

https://www.lowepro.com/ca-en/droneguard-bp-250-lp37099-pww/

Not a bag per say, but I personally own this, and it will fit everything you mentioned, and much more, including the SC.

You can often find it for much less on Amazon.

Cheers
2019-2-20
Use props
saccafisola
lvl.2
Italy

Thanks everybody...
2019-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hey this bag is very reasonably priced, great for mixing drones and other DSLR equipment .
https://www.polarprofilters.com/collections/phantom-4-accessories/products/dronetrekker
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-2-21
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI Mavic 2 bag with the standard controler, fits everything perfect. Drone, 3 batteries, controler, spare props, cables, extra SD cards even the car charger, all in a snug well designed case. It will not hold a display device, phone or CS.
2019-2-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

WRHershey Posted at 2-23 19:40
The DJI Mavic 2 bag with the standard controler, fits everything perfect. Drone, 3 batteries, controler, spare props, cables, extra SD cards even the car charger, all in a snug well designed case. It will not hold a display device, phone or CS.

Your right the best bag by far is the combo bag .
2019-2-25
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lucas775 Posted at 2-20 17:43
The smart controller does not fit in that bag with a drone and a battery and it barely fits the stock RC.

Technically you might be correct (as am I) but the Smart Controller and Mavic 2 with installed battery are a perfect fit in the interior of the Fly More Kit bag even when both are fitted into their respective DJI Mavic sleeves before being stowed in the bag.

There are also two exterior mesh pockets one on either side which also hold one battery per pocket so you are able to carry the drone, either controller and three (or four depending upon controller) batteries easily.

A spare set of props can be kept in one of the two external zippered pockets while a spare set of sticks and other small items can be stowed inside another mesh pocket on the inside of the bag.

I have to say the bag is compact and really well made although I will be getting a hard case - probably the DJI Protector case as I can also store the various cables, adaptors, charging hub etc. all in the one place.

HTH?

-=Glyn=-
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules